Victoria Beckham 'More in Love' With Husband David
Victoria Adams has spoken out to deny rumors of an imminent split from husband David Beckham - insisting the pair is "more in love than ever". The former Spice Girl and her soccer superstar partner are often targeted by rumors there are serious issues within their marriage and earlier this year the singer-turned-fashion designer lashed out at speculation her relationship is a "sham" and a "business deal".
Following reports the couple was preparing a statement to announce the end of their union, Beckham has explained how their marriage is stronger than ever - and insists she proved it by getting drunk at their 11th wedding anniversary earlier this month.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Unfortunately, you get used to ridiculous rumors and you just have to ignore them. But the thing is, when you have children, you don't want them to hear hurtful stories. That's why it's upsetting."
"Of course we are not splitting up - we are as in love, if not more in love, than ever. We are best friends. We never put pressure on each other. It was our 11th wedding anniversary at the weekend and we celebrated in style. People assume I don't drink but I'm only human and I can get p**sed and get hangovers like everybody else. But it was a fabulous party."
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago