Victoria Beckham 'More in Love' With Husband David
Victoria Adams has spoken out to deny rumors of an imminent split from husband David Beckham - insisting the pair is "more in love than ever". The former Spice Girl and her soccer superstar partner are often targeted by rumors there are serious issues within their marriage and earlier this year the singer-turned-fashion designer lashed out at speculation her relationship is a "sham" and a "business deal".
Following reports the couple was preparing a statement to announce the end of their union, Beckham has explained how their marriage is stronger than ever - and insists she proved it by getting drunk at their 11th wedding anniversary earlier this month.
She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Unfortunately, you get used to ridiculous rumors and you just have to ignore them. But the thing is, when you have children, you don't want them to hear hurtful stories. That's why it's upsetting."
"Of course we are not splitting up - we are as in love, if not more in love, than ever. We are best friends. We never put pressure on each other. It was our 11th wedding anniversary at the weekend and we celebrated in style. People assume I don't drink but I'm only human and I can get p**sed and get hangovers like everybody else. But it was a fabulous party."
More Victoria Adams News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting