Chas and Dave to Reunite After Death of Dave's Wife
Veteran British singing duo Chas & Dave are reuniting - less than a year after they split. The two-piece band - beloved in the U.K. for their quirky hits inspired by life in their native London - decided to call it quits last September following the death of bass player Dave Peacock's wife Sue in July.
But Peacock has had a change of heart - and wants to give fans a farewell tour. Pianist Chas Hodges tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I was sat at Dave's house having a cup of tea and out of the blue he said he wanted to do a farewell tour. Dave felt he left in unavoidable circumstances and wanted to come back for one final tour."
The tour is slated to start in March 2011. Tickets are on sale for up to Â£43.50. More than 30 other dates are expected to follow. "We are splitting the set into two halves, the first will be all the stuff we did in the pubs in the 70s, ending with Gertcha," Chas explained.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'