Mel Gibson's Lawyer Calls Mistress' Allegations 'Absurd Fabrication'
Mel Gibson's lawyer has dismissed allegations the actor/director threatened a former mistress and sent her into hiding as "an absurd fabrication". Violet Kowal claims Gibson met with her at his Malibu, California home in 2009, while he was dating Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva, and the pair had sex.
Kowal tells the publication the actor seemed "paranoid and anxious" during the encounter and chain-smoked before and after sex. She claims the affair continued and Gibson would get "very aggressive and angry" if she refused to see him or wasn't available.
The brief fling broke down in January when news of Gibson's alleged romance with Kowal leaked out. She claims he called her and threatened her. The model states she hired a bodyguard and "left town and went into hiding for almost a month" because of Gibson's threats.
She tells In Touch, "He knew where I lived and had directly threatened me." Gibson's attorney tells the publication that Kowal's story is "an absurd fabrication".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'