Stevie Wonder Surprised Fans With Prince
Soul icon Stevie Wonder stunned fans at a recent concert in Paris, France when he brought Prince onstage with him. Wonder was performing in Bercy last week and treated fans to a double superstar experience by inviting his "Purple Rain" pal to join him, sending concert-goers into a frenzy.
But Prince insists his presence shouldn't come as such a surprise - because he always attends Wonder's shows whenever he can. He tells Le Parisien newspaper, "When Stevie is live somewhere and he knows I'm not far away, he always calls me up to invite me along. Then I come and take my guitar... just in case."
Also in the interview, Prince reveals he's keen to live in France. He currently resides at his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota, but admits he's keen to move abroad - and he's got his sights set on Paris. "I want to live in France. Paisley Park, my centre in Minneapolis, I use for my business but I really want to stay here (in France)," he said.
A source tells the publication the pop star is a big fan of all things French, especially movie star Marion Cotillard and late singer Edith Piaf, who the actress portrayed in the film "La vie en Rose".
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters