Betty White, James Cameron and More to Be Inducted
Superstar Barbra Streisand, Golden Girl Betty White and director James Cameron are set to be inducted into the California Hall of Fame among the class of 2010. Action man-turned-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has selected 14 honorees for the December ceremony.
Country singer Merle Haggard, tennis ace Serena Williams and Facebook.com founder Mark Zuckerberg are also set to be honored by the state. Unveiling the 2010 inductees, Schwarzenegger said the group of artists, sports stars, business pioneers and politicians "make me proud to call California home".
The California Hall of Fame recognizes celebrities who have helped to raise the global profile of the state.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen