Betty White, James Cameron and More to Be Inducted
Superstar Barbra Streisand, Golden Girl Betty White and director James Cameron are set to be inducted into the California Hall of Fame among the class of 2010. Action man-turned-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has selected 14 honorees for the December ceremony.
Country singer Merle Haggard, tennis ace Serena Williams and Facebook.com founder Mark Zuckerberg are also set to be honored by the state. Unveiling the 2010 inductees, Schwarzenegger said the group of artists, sports stars, business pioneers and politicians "make me proud to call California home".
The California Hall of Fame recognizes celebrities who have helped to raise the global profile of the state.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture