Betty White, James Cameron and More to Be Inducted
Superstar Barbra Streisand, Golden Girl Betty White and director James Cameron are set to be inducted into the California Hall of Fame among the class of 2010. Action man-turned-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has selected 14 honorees for the December ceremony.
Country singer Merle Haggard, tennis ace Serena Williams and Facebook.com founder Mark Zuckerberg are also set to be honored by the state. Unveiling the 2010 inductees, Schwarzenegger said the group of artists, sports stars, business pioneers and politicians "make me proud to call California home".
The California Hall of Fame recognizes celebrities who have helped to raise the global profile of the state.
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot