Betty White, James Cameron and More to Be Inducted
Superstar Barbra Streisand, Golden Girl Betty White and director James Cameron are set to be inducted into the California Hall of Fame among the class of 2010. Action man-turned-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has selected 14 honorees for the December ceremony.
Country singer Merle Haggard, tennis ace Serena Williams and Facebook.com founder Mark Zuckerberg are also set to be honored by the state. Unveiling the 2010 inductees, Schwarzenegger said the group of artists, sports stars, business pioneers and politicians "make me proud to call California home".
The California Hall of Fame recognizes celebrities who have helped to raise the global profile of the state.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3