Peter Andre Scraps Book Signing
Aussie singer Peter Andre has axed a book signing in Ireland as he recovers from pulled muscles in his chest. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was out jogging near his home in West Sussex, south England on Wednesday, July 7 when he collapsed in agony, clutching his torso.
He was rushed to hospital amid fears he was suffering a heart attack, but doctors later diagnosed damaged muscles in his chest. The singer was back home on Thursday, July 8 to recover - but has canceled a signing in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday, July 10 after medics advised him not to fly.
In a post on Andre's official website, a rep writes, "Following Peter being taken ill yesterday, he will continue to undertake his work commitments as normally as he can, but he has been advised not to fly for a few days and therefore we sadly have to cancel the signing at Easons in Dublin this Saturday. Peter is very sorry to have to cancel, but he will reschedule as soon as possible."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance