Peter Andre Scraps Book Signing
Aussie singer Peter Andre has axed a book signing in Ireland as he recovers from pulled muscles in his chest. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was out jogging near his home in West Sussex, south England on Wednesday, July 7 when he collapsed in agony, clutching his torso.
He was rushed to hospital amid fears he was suffering a heart attack, but doctors later diagnosed damaged muscles in his chest. The singer was back home on Thursday, July 8 to recover - but has canceled a signing in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday, July 10 after medics advised him not to fly.
In a post on Andre's official website, a rep writes, "Following Peter being taken ill yesterday, he will continue to undertake his work commitments as normally as he can, but he has been advised not to fly for a few days and therefore we sadly have to cancel the signing at Easons in Dublin this Saturday. Peter is very sorry to have to cancel, but he will reschedule as soon as possible."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly