Peter Andre Scraps Book Signing
Aussie singer Peter Andre has axed a book signing in Ireland as he recovers from pulled muscles in his chest. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was out jogging near his home in West Sussex, south England on Wednesday, July 7 when he collapsed in agony, clutching his torso.
He was rushed to hospital amid fears he was suffering a heart attack, but doctors later diagnosed damaged muscles in his chest. The singer was back home on Thursday, July 8 to recover - but has canceled a signing in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday, July 10 after medics advised him not to fly.
In a post on Andre's official website, a rep writes, "Following Peter being taken ill yesterday, he will continue to undertake his work commitments as normally as he can, but he has been advised not to fly for a few days and therefore we sadly have to cancel the signing at Easons in Dublin this Saturday. Peter is very sorry to have to cancel, but he will reschedule as soon as possible."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers