Peter Andre Scraps Book Signing
Aussie singer Peter Andre has axed a book signing in Ireland as he recovers from pulled muscles in his chest. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was out jogging near his home in West Sussex, south England on Wednesday, July 7 when he collapsed in agony, clutching his torso.
He was rushed to hospital amid fears he was suffering a heart attack, but doctors later diagnosed damaged muscles in his chest. The singer was back home on Thursday, July 8 to recover - but has canceled a signing in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday, July 10 after medics advised him not to fly.
In a post on Andre's official website, a rep writes, "Following Peter being taken ill yesterday, he will continue to undertake his work commitments as normally as he can, but he has been advised not to fly for a few days and therefore we sadly have to cancel the signing at Easons in Dublin this Saturday. Peter is very sorry to have to cancel, but he will reschedule as soon as possible."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'