Peter Andre Scraps Book Signing
Aussie singer Peter Andre has axed a book signing in Ireland as he recovers from pulled muscles in his chest. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was out jogging near his home in West Sussex, south England on Wednesday, July 7 when he collapsed in agony, clutching his torso.
He was rushed to hospital amid fears he was suffering a heart attack, but doctors later diagnosed damaged muscles in his chest. The singer was back home on Thursday, July 8 to recover - but has canceled a signing in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday, July 10 after medics advised him not to fly.
In a post on Andre's official website, a rep writes, "Following Peter being taken ill yesterday, he will continue to undertake his work commitments as normally as he can, but he has been advised not to fly for a few days and therefore we sadly have to cancel the signing at Easons in Dublin this Saturday. Peter is very sorry to have to cancel, but he will reschedule as soon as possible."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'