Lily Allen Slams Alan Carr for Throwing Rant at Her
Lily Allen has hit back at British funnyman Alan Carr after he launched a furious rant at the singer for pulling out of a slot on his talk show. The "Smile" hitmaker axed an appearance on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" this week along with a planned U.K. radio interview when she was struck down with illness.
Camp comic Carr blasted Allen when he heard the news, branding her a "f**king b**ch" and telling his TV audience he suspects she has a "vendetta" against him. But the sickly singer took to her Twitter.com page to hit back at Carr, insisting she was too ill to appear on the show.
She writes, "Sorry Alan, but I can't help being ill. If it's any consolation I feel awful. I wouldn't have been any fun at all. I do think your comments are a bit strong though. Unless you were being sarcastic and you're (sic) words were taken out of context."
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande