Lily Allen Slams Alan Carr for Throwing Rant at Her
Lily Allen has hit back at British funnyman Alan Carr after he launched a furious rant at the singer for pulling out of a slot on his talk show. The "Smile" hitmaker axed an appearance on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" this week along with a planned U.K. radio interview when she was struck down with illness.
Camp comic Carr blasted Allen when he heard the news, branding her a "f**king b**ch" and telling his TV audience he suspects she has a "vendetta" against him. But the sickly singer took to her Twitter.com page to hit back at Carr, insisting she was too ill to appear on the show.
She writes, "Sorry Alan, but I can't help being ill. If it's any consolation I feel awful. I wouldn't have been any fun at all. I do think your comments are a bit strong though. Unless you were being sarcastic and you're (sic) words were taken out of context."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism