Lily Allen Slams Alan Carr for Throwing Rant at Her
Lily Allen has hit back at British funnyman Alan Carr after he launched a furious rant at the singer for pulling out of a slot on his talk show. The "Smile" hitmaker axed an appearance on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" this week along with a planned U.K. radio interview when she was struck down with illness.
Camp comic Carr blasted Allen when he heard the news, branding her a "f**king b**ch" and telling his TV audience he suspects she has a "vendetta" against him. But the sickly singer took to her Twitter.com page to hit back at Carr, insisting she was too ill to appear on the show.
She writes, "Sorry Alan, but I can't help being ill. If it's any consolation I feel awful. I wouldn't have been any fun at all. I do think your comments are a bit strong though. Unless you were being sarcastic and you're (sic) words were taken out of context."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger