Lily Allen Slams Alan Carr for Throwing Rant at Her
Lily Allen has hit back at British funnyman Alan Carr after he launched a furious rant at the singer for pulling out of a slot on his talk show. The "Smile" hitmaker axed an appearance on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" this week along with a planned U.K. radio interview when she was struck down with illness.
Camp comic Carr blasted Allen when he heard the news, branding her a "f**king b**ch" and telling his TV audience he suspects she has a "vendetta" against him. But the sickly singer took to her Twitter.com page to hit back at Carr, insisting she was too ill to appear on the show.
She writes, "Sorry Alan, but I can't help being ill. If it's any consolation I feel awful. I wouldn't have been any fun at all. I do think your comments are a bit strong though. Unless you were being sarcastic and you're (sic) words were taken out of context."
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry