Lily Allen Slams Alan Carr for Throwing Rant at Her
Lily Allen has hit back at British funnyman Alan Carr after he launched a furious rant at the singer for pulling out of a slot on his talk show. The "Smile" hitmaker axed an appearance on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" this week along with a planned U.K. radio interview when she was struck down with illness.
Camp comic Carr blasted Allen when he heard the news, branding her a "f**king b**ch" and telling his TV audience he suspects she has a "vendetta" against him. But the sickly singer took to her Twitter.com page to hit back at Carr, insisting she was too ill to appear on the show.
She writes, "Sorry Alan, but I can't help being ill. If it's any consolation I feel awful. I wouldn't have been any fun at all. I do think your comments are a bit strong though. Unless you were being sarcastic and you're (sic) words were taken out of context."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!