Kellie Martin Tells Miley Cyrus to Go to College
Former child star Kellie Martin has warned Miley Cyrus to finish her schooling - so she'll have something to fall back on if her showbiz career dries up. Martin began acting at the age of seven in U.S. series "Father Murphy" and went on to star in a string of movies and TV shows, including "ER" and "Life Goes On".
And she has advised "Hannah Montana" star Cyrus to make sure she completes her education as her singing and acting roles might not last for ever. Martin says, "I would tell Miley to go to college. I really think that saved me... I went to Yale. It's really, really important to get an education because when all of this is gone, then at least you have your education. Then you can do whatever it is you want to do. If tomorrow I decided to stop being an actor I could go do a lot of other things."
"Knowing that makes me a whole person and have confidence in who I am as a whole person as opposed to confidence in who I am as just an actor... She's actually wildly talented, little Miley Cyrus, and she has a sweet family. If she went to college, she'd be totally set. She'd be set forever."
In another news, Miley Cyrus has hit back at a report she's been caught cheating on boyfriend Liam Hemsworth - insisting it's "not her" in a photo alleged to show her with a mystery man. She acted swiftly after a post on celebrity blog PerezHilton.com contained an image of a young woman in a black bikini reclining on a boat in the arms of a semi-naked hunk.
The report alleged the woman in the picture is Cyrus - but she has moved quickly to crush the claim. A representative for the singer/actress tells GossipCop.com, "That's not her."
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'