Lindsay Lohan's Pill-Popping List Revealed at Trial
Lindsay Lohan has been taking a cocktail of anti-depressants and painkillers, according to a probation report filed on Tuesday, July 6. The troubled star was sentenced to 90 days behind bars on Tuesday for violating the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest.
A report filed in Los Angeles Superior Court stated that Lohan had passed random drug and alcohol tests between May 27 and June 24 - but had taken five prescribed medications, including amphetamines and opiates. Chief Probation Officer Donald H. Blevins' report adds that the prescription pills are "not a violation of probation" but that, "The defendant indicates she has been on the same prescription medication for as long as she can remember."
According to the papers, Lohan regularly takes antidepressants Zoloft and trazodone, stimulant Adderall, Nexium for acid reflux and super-strength painkiller Dilaudid for dental troubles. In the documents, Blevins praises the Mean Girls star's progress, writing, "(Lohan) states she wants to move on with her life, and feels that she has done everything that the court has asked her to do. Her attitude has been positive."
The report detailing Lohan's pill regime seemingly supports her father Michael's allegations that the star is addicted to prescription drugs.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher