Lindsay Lohan's Pill-Popping List Revealed at Trial
Lindsay Lohan has been taking a cocktail of anti-depressants and painkillers, according to a probation report filed on Tuesday, July 6. The troubled star was sentenced to 90 days behind bars on Tuesday for violating the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest.
A report filed in Los Angeles Superior Court stated that Lohan had passed random drug and alcohol tests between May 27 and June 24 - but had taken five prescribed medications, including amphetamines and opiates. Chief Probation Officer Donald H. Blevins' report adds that the prescription pills are "not a violation of probation" but that, "The defendant indicates she has been on the same prescription medication for as long as she can remember."
According to the papers, Lohan regularly takes antidepressants Zoloft and trazodone, stimulant Adderall, Nexium for acid reflux and super-strength painkiller Dilaudid for dental troubles. In the documents, Blevins praises the Mean Girls star's progress, writing, "(Lohan) states she wants to move on with her life, and feels that she has done everything that the court has asked her to do. Her attitude has been positive."
The report detailing Lohan's pill regime seemingly supports her father Michael's allegations that the star is addicted to prescription drugs.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia