Rep Denies Megan Fox's Pregnancy
A representative for Megan Fox has denied reports the actress secretly married Brian Austin Green because she is pregnant. The "Transformers" star wed her long term partner in a small, private ceremony in Hawaii last month during a romantic beach vacation.
U.S. tabloids alleged the sexy star had wed after learning she was expecting Green's child, claiming the actor had been spotted patting the brunette's stomach. But Fox's publicist insists the speculation is false, telling GossipCop.com the rumours are "not true".
National Enquirer was the first to report the pregnancy. Quoting a source, the gossip site wrote, "Megan is a very maternal girl and she's been pining for a baby for quite some time. It wouldn't surprise me to hear her announce her pregnancy very soon. That's the reason she suddenly tied the knot with Brian after all these years."
More Megan Fox News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say