Rep Denies Megan Fox's Pregnancy
A representative for Megan Fox has denied reports the actress secretly married Brian Austin Green because she is pregnant. The "Transformers" star wed her long term partner in a small, private ceremony in Hawaii last month during a romantic beach vacation.
U.S. tabloids alleged the sexy star had wed after learning she was expecting Green's child, claiming the actor had been spotted patting the brunette's stomach. But Fox's publicist insists the speculation is false, telling GossipCop.com the rumours are "not true".
National Enquirer was the first to report the pregnancy. Quoting a source, the gossip site wrote, "Megan is a very maternal girl and she's been pining for a baby for quite some time. It wouldn't surprise me to hear her announce her pregnancy very soon. That's the reason she suddenly tied the knot with Brian after all these years."
More Megan Fox News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes