Rep Denies Megan Fox's Pregnancy
A representative for Megan Fox has denied reports the actress secretly married Brian Austin Green because she is pregnant. The "Transformers" star wed her long term partner in a small, private ceremony in Hawaii last month during a romantic beach vacation.
U.S. tabloids alleged the sexy star had wed after learning she was expecting Green's child, claiming the actor had been spotted patting the brunette's stomach. But Fox's publicist insists the speculation is false, telling GossipCop.com the rumours are "not true".
National Enquirer was the first to report the pregnancy. Quoting a source, the gossip site wrote, "Megan is a very maternal girl and she's been pining for a baby for quite some time. It wouldn't surprise me to hear her announce her pregnancy very soon. That's the reason she suddenly tied the knot with Brian after all these years."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars