Rep Denies Megan Fox's Pregnancy
A representative for Megan Fox has denied reports the actress secretly married Brian Austin Green because she is pregnant. The "Transformers" star wed her long term partner in a small, private ceremony in Hawaii last month during a romantic beach vacation.
U.S. tabloids alleged the sexy star had wed after learning she was expecting Green's child, claiming the actor had been spotted patting the brunette's stomach. But Fox's publicist insists the speculation is false, telling GossipCop.com the rumours are "not true".
National Enquirer was the first to report the pregnancy. Quoting a source, the gossip site wrote, "Megan is a very maternal girl and she's been pining for a baby for quite some time. It wouldn't surprise me to hear her announce her pregnancy very soon. That's the reason she suddenly tied the knot with Brian after all these years."
More Megan Fox News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs