Rep Denies Megan Fox's Pregnancy
A representative for Megan Fox has denied reports the actress secretly married Brian Austin Green because she is pregnant. The "Transformers" star wed her long term partner in a small, private ceremony in Hawaii last month during a romantic beach vacation.
U.S. tabloids alleged the sexy star had wed after learning she was expecting Green's child, claiming the actor had been spotted patting the brunette's stomach. But Fox's publicist insists the speculation is false, telling GossipCop.com the rumours are "not true".
National Enquirer was the first to report the pregnancy. Quoting a source, the gossip site wrote, "Megan is a very maternal girl and she's been pining for a baby for quite some time. It wouldn't surprise me to hear her announce her pregnancy very soon. That's the reason she suddenly tied the knot with Brian after all these years."
More Megan Fox News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding