Peter Andre Tricked by His Chest Muscle
Peter Andre sparked fears he had suffered a heart attack after he was struck down with agonising chest pains on Wednesday, July 7 - only for medics to diagnose him with a pulled muscle, according to U.K. Reports.
The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was jogging near his house in West Sussex, England when he fell to the ground clutching his chest in pain. A concerned passer-by escorted the singer home, where Andre's brother Mike called an ambulance.
But fears for Andre's health were allayed after paramedics advised him he had injured muscles in his chest, not his heart, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Pete was doing his usual morning run around the estate where he lives when he felt a crippling pain. He screamed out in agony and crumpled to the ground clutching his chest. He thought he was having a heart attack. It's not serious but the pain is immense."
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama