Peter Andre Tricked by His Chest Muscle
Peter Andre sparked fears he had suffered a heart attack after he was struck down with agonising chest pains on Wednesday, July 7 - only for medics to diagnose him with a pulled muscle, according to U.K. Reports.
The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was jogging near his house in West Sussex, England when he fell to the ground clutching his chest in pain. A concerned passer-by escorted the singer home, where Andre's brother Mike called an ambulance.
But fears for Andre's health were allayed after paramedics advised him he had injured muscles in his chest, not his heart, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Pete was doing his usual morning run around the estate where he lives when he felt a crippling pain. He screamed out in agony and crumpled to the ground clutching his chest. He thought he was having a heart attack. It's not serious but the pain is immense."
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed