Peter Andre Tricked by His Chest Muscle
Peter Andre sparked fears he had suffered a heart attack after he was struck down with agonising chest pains on Wednesday, July 7 - only for medics to diagnose him with a pulled muscle, according to U.K. Reports.
The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was jogging near his house in West Sussex, England when he fell to the ground clutching his chest in pain. A concerned passer-by escorted the singer home, where Andre's brother Mike called an ambulance.
But fears for Andre's health were allayed after paramedics advised him he had injured muscles in his chest, not his heart, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Pete was doing his usual morning run around the estate where he lives when he felt a crippling pain. He screamed out in agony and crumpled to the ground clutching his chest. He thought he was having a heart attack. It's not serious but the pain is immense."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation