Peter Andre Tricked by His Chest Muscle
Peter Andre sparked fears he had suffered a heart attack after he was struck down with agonising chest pains on Wednesday, July 7 - only for medics to diagnose him with a pulled muscle, according to U.K. Reports.
The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was jogging near his house in West Sussex, England when he fell to the ground clutching his chest in pain. A concerned passer-by escorted the singer home, where Andre's brother Mike called an ambulance.
But fears for Andre's health were allayed after paramedics advised him he had injured muscles in his chest, not his heart, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Pete was doing his usual morning run around the estate where he lives when he felt a crippling pain. He screamed out in agony and crumpled to the ground clutching his chest. He thought he was having a heart attack. It's not serious but the pain is immense."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby