Peter Andre Tricked by His Chest Muscle
Peter Andre sparked fears he had suffered a heart attack after he was struck down with agonising chest pains on Wednesday, July 7 - only for medics to diagnose him with a pulled muscle, according to U.K. Reports.
The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker was jogging near his house in West Sussex, England when he fell to the ground clutching his chest in pain. A concerned passer-by escorted the singer home, where Andre's brother Mike called an ambulance.
But fears for Andre's health were allayed after paramedics advised him he had injured muscles in his chest, not his heart, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Pete was doing his usual morning run around the estate where he lives when he felt a crippling pain. He screamed out in agony and crumpled to the ground clutching his chest. He thought he was having a heart attack. It's not serious but the pain is immense."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season