'Neighbours' Stars Kym Valentine Has Blood Clots
Australian soap actress Kym Valentine was hospitalized with a blood clot on her lung earlier this week. The "Neighbours" star, who plays longrunning character Libby Kennedy in the hit show, was admitted to a Melbourne hospital after falling ill.
Doctors diagnosed the blood clot and the actress is expected back at work on a restricted schedule next week. "Neighbours" executive producer Susan Bower says, "Unfortunately it is that time of year when people are prone to illness. We wish Kym a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing her next week when we return from a production break."
The blood clot is not Valentine's first health scare - she suffered a collapsed lung during a long-haul flight from the U.S. to Melbourne in 2008.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper
- Lisa Rinna Cheers Playboy for Bringing Back Nudity by Posting Nude Selfie