'Neighbours' Stars Kym Valentine Has Blood Clots
Australian soap actress Kym Valentine was hospitalized with a blood clot on her lung earlier this week. The "Neighbours" star, who plays longrunning character Libby Kennedy in the hit show, was admitted to a Melbourne hospital after falling ill.
Doctors diagnosed the blood clot and the actress is expected back at work on a restricted schedule next week. "Neighbours" executive producer Susan Bower says, "Unfortunately it is that time of year when people are prone to illness. We wish Kym a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing her next week when we return from a production break."
The blood clot is not Valentine's first health scare - she suffered a collapsed lung during a long-haul flight from the U.S. to Melbourne in 2008.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie