'Neighbours' Stars Kym Valentine Has Blood Clots
Australian soap actress Kym Valentine was hospitalized with a blood clot on her lung earlier this week. The "Neighbours" star, who plays longrunning character Libby Kennedy in the hit show, was admitted to a Melbourne hospital after falling ill.
Doctors diagnosed the blood clot and the actress is expected back at work on a restricted schedule next week. "Neighbours" executive producer Susan Bower says, "Unfortunately it is that time of year when people are prone to illness. We wish Kym a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing her next week when we return from a production break."
The blood clot is not Valentine's first health scare - she suffered a collapsed lung during a long-haul flight from the U.S. to Melbourne in 2008.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'