'Neighbours' Stars Kym Valentine Has Blood Clots
Australian soap actress Kym Valentine was hospitalized with a blood clot on her lung earlier this week. The "Neighbours" star, who plays longrunning character Libby Kennedy in the hit show, was admitted to a Melbourne hospital after falling ill.
Doctors diagnosed the blood clot and the actress is expected back at work on a restricted schedule next week. "Neighbours" executive producer Susan Bower says, "Unfortunately it is that time of year when people are prone to illness. We wish Kym a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing her next week when we return from a production break."
The blood clot is not Valentine's first health scare - she suffered a collapsed lung during a long-haul flight from the U.S. to Melbourne in 2008.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending