'Neighbours' Stars Kym Valentine Has Blood Clots
Australian soap actress Kym Valentine was hospitalized with a blood clot on her lung earlier this week. The "Neighbours" star, who plays longrunning character Libby Kennedy in the hit show, was admitted to a Melbourne hospital after falling ill.
Doctors diagnosed the blood clot and the actress is expected back at work on a restricted schedule next week. "Neighbours" executive producer Susan Bower says, "Unfortunately it is that time of year when people are prone to illness. We wish Kym a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing her next week when we return from a production break."
The blood clot is not Valentine's first health scare - she suffered a collapsed lung during a long-haul flight from the U.S. to Melbourne in 2008.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story