Jaden Smith Not Forming Rap Group With Snoop Dogg's Sons
A rep for Will Smith's son Jaden Smith has dismissed reports the 11-year-old star is launching a rap super group with Snoop Dogg's teenage sons. "The Karate Kid" star recently showed off his rhyming talents when he teamed up with Justin Bieber on a song from the film's soundtrack.
However, tabloid reports linking the young star to 16-year-old Corde and 13-year-old Cordell Broadus have been denied. Jaden's rep tells WENN, "There is no truth to this."
Jaden Smith teamed up with Justin Bieber for a single called "Never Say Never". While Bieber sings on the lead, Smith serves as the backing vocal. The two stars also share screen for the track's music video. In the clip, they are seen sitting side by side behind the mixing table and watching the movie through two big screens.
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer