Jaden Smith Not Forming Rap Group With Snoop Dogg's Sons
A rep for Will Smith's son Jaden Smith has dismissed reports the 11-year-old star is launching a rap super group with Snoop Dogg's teenage sons. "The Karate Kid" star recently showed off his rhyming talents when he teamed up with Justin Bieber on a song from the film's soundtrack.
However, tabloid reports linking the young star to 16-year-old Corde and 13-year-old Cordell Broadus have been denied. Jaden's rep tells WENN, "There is no truth to this."
Jaden Smith teamed up with Justin Bieber for a single called "Never Say Never". While Bieber sings on the lead, Smith serves as the backing vocal. The two stars also share screen for the track's music video. In the clip, they are seen sitting side by side behind the mixing table and watching the movie through two big screens.
More Jaden Smith News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce