Jaden Smith Not Forming Rap Group With Snoop Dogg's Sons
A rep for Will Smith's son Jaden Smith has dismissed reports the 11-year-old star is launching a rap super group with Snoop Dogg's teenage sons. "The Karate Kid" star recently showed off his rhyming talents when he teamed up with Justin Bieber on a song from the film's soundtrack.
However, tabloid reports linking the young star to 16-year-old Corde and 13-year-old Cordell Broadus have been denied. Jaden's rep tells WENN, "There is no truth to this."
Jaden Smith teamed up with Justin Bieber for a single called "Never Say Never". While Bieber sings on the lead, Smith serves as the backing vocal. The two stars also share screen for the track's music video. In the clip, they are seen sitting side by side behind the mixing table and watching the movie through two big screens.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip