Jaden Smith Not Forming Rap Group With Snoop Dogg's Sons
A rep for Will Smith's son Jaden Smith has dismissed reports the 11-year-old star is launching a rap super group with Snoop Dogg's teenage sons. "The Karate Kid" star recently showed off his rhyming talents when he teamed up with Justin Bieber on a song from the film's soundtrack.
However, tabloid reports linking the young star to 16-year-old Corde and 13-year-old Cordell Broadus have been denied. Jaden's rep tells WENN, "There is no truth to this."
Jaden Smith teamed up with Justin Bieber for a single called "Never Say Never". While Bieber sings on the lead, Smith serves as the backing vocal. The two stars also share screen for the track's music video. In the clip, they are seen sitting side by side behind the mixing table and watching the movie through two big screens.
More Jaden Smith News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift