Jaden Smith Not Forming Rap Group With Snoop Dogg's Sons
A rep for Will Smith's son Jaden Smith has dismissed reports the 11-year-old star is launching a rap super group with Snoop Dogg's teenage sons. "The Karate Kid" star recently showed off his rhyming talents when he teamed up with Justin Bieber on a song from the film's soundtrack.
However, tabloid reports linking the young star to 16-year-old Corde and 13-year-old Cordell Broadus have been denied. Jaden's rep tells WENN, "There is no truth to this."
Jaden Smith teamed up with Justin Bieber for a single called "Never Say Never". While Bieber sings on the lead, Smith serves as the backing vocal. The two stars also share screen for the track's music video. In the clip, they are seen sitting side by side behind the mixing table and watching the movie through two big screens.
More Jaden Smith News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist