Jaden Smith Not Forming Rap Group With Snoop Dogg's Sons
A rep for Will Smith's son Jaden Smith has dismissed reports the 11-year-old star is launching a rap super group with Snoop Dogg's teenage sons. "The Karate Kid" star recently showed off his rhyming talents when he teamed up with Justin Bieber on a song from the film's soundtrack.
However, tabloid reports linking the young star to 16-year-old Corde and 13-year-old Cordell Broadus have been denied. Jaden's rep tells WENN, "There is no truth to this."
Jaden Smith teamed up with Justin Bieber for a single called "Never Say Never". While Bieber sings on the lead, Smith serves as the backing vocal. The two stars also share screen for the track's music video. In the clip, they are seen sitting side by side behind the mixing table and watching the movie through two big screens.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns