Jaden Smith Not Forming Rap Group With Snoop Dogg's Sons
A rep for Will Smith's son Jaden Smith has dismissed reports the 11-year-old star is launching a rap super group with Snoop Dogg's teenage sons. "The Karate Kid" star recently showed off his rhyming talents when he teamed up with Justin Bieber on a song from the film's soundtrack.
However, tabloid reports linking the young star to 16-year-old Corde and 13-year-old Cordell Broadus have been denied. Jaden's rep tells WENN, "There is no truth to this."
Jaden Smith teamed up with Justin Bieber for a single called "Never Say Never". While Bieber sings on the lead, Smith serves as the backing vocal. The two stars also share screen for the track's music video. In the clip, they are seen sitting side by side behind the mixing table and watching the movie through two big screens.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'