Lindsay Lohan Ordered to Have Random Tests for Drugs and Alcohol Until August 2011
Lindsay Lohan faces a year of random testing after she serves 90-days behind bars. The troubled star was sentenced to jail time for violating the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest on Tuesday, July 6 but she has learned that won't be the end of her woes.
She faces another three months in rehab and will have to stay clean and sober for the next 12-months. Judge Marsha Revel's sentencing order, which was released on Wednesday, July 7, states the actress will have to agree to random tests for drugs and alcohol until August 2011.
Experts expect Lohan to serve less than half her time in jail due to overcrowding. Her case will be reviewed when she surrenders to the court on July 20. Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers, who prosecuted the case, tells People, "I'm always disappointed when inmates are released early. People should serve out the sentences they're given, but the jails are not my jurisdiction... The jails are the sheriff's jurisdiction."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent