Lindsay Lohan Ordered to Have Random Tests for Drugs and Alcohol Until August 2011
Lindsay Lohan faces a year of random testing after she serves 90-days behind bars. The troubled star was sentenced to jail time for violating the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest on Tuesday, July 6 but she has learned that won't be the end of her woes.
She faces another three months in rehab and will have to stay clean and sober for the next 12-months. Judge Marsha Revel's sentencing order, which was released on Wednesday, July 7, states the actress will have to agree to random tests for drugs and alcohol until August 2011.
Experts expect Lohan to serve less than half her time in jail due to overcrowding. Her case will be reviewed when she surrenders to the court on July 20. Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers, who prosecuted the case, tells People, "I'm always disappointed when inmates are released early. People should serve out the sentences they're given, but the jails are not my jurisdiction... The jails are the sheriff's jurisdiction."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie