Lindsay Lohan Ordered to Have Random Tests for Drugs and Alcohol Until August 2011
Lindsay Lohan faces a year of random testing after she serves 90-days behind bars. The troubled star was sentenced to jail time for violating the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest on Tuesday, July 6 but she has learned that won't be the end of her woes.
She faces another three months in rehab and will have to stay clean and sober for the next 12-months. Judge Marsha Revel's sentencing order, which was released on Wednesday, July 7, states the actress will have to agree to random tests for drugs and alcohol until August 2011.
Experts expect Lohan to serve less than half her time in jail due to overcrowding. Her case will be reviewed when she surrenders to the court on July 20. Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers, who prosecuted the case, tells People, "I'm always disappointed when inmates are released early. People should serve out the sentences they're given, but the jails are not my jurisdiction... The jails are the sheriff's jurisdiction."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna