Angelina Jolie Bursts Into Tears in Memory of Her Mother
Angelina Jolie was brought to tears during a recent magazine interview when she recalled her late mother's only regret - and the special moment she shared with her son when they lit a candle in her memory. The actress' mother Marcheline Bertrand lost her battle with ovarian cancer in 2007 and she still gets emotional when she recalls her final days.
In a candid new interview with Parade magazine, the tough "Tomb Raider" star says, "At the end, she said her greatest success was being a mother. I remember mother singing in church. How pretty she was! I lit candles with her."
"She said she had missed nothing in life except getting to know her grandchildren. When she passed away, I brought my son to church to light a candle for her." Then, fighting back tears, she says, "Forgive me, I loved her so much."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia