Angelina Jolie Bursts Into Tears in Memory of Her Mother
Angelina Jolie was brought to tears during a recent magazine interview when she recalled her late mother's only regret - and the special moment she shared with her son when they lit a candle in her memory. The actress' mother Marcheline Bertrand lost her battle with ovarian cancer in 2007 and she still gets emotional when she recalls her final days.
In a candid new interview with Parade magazine, the tough "Tomb Raider" star says, "At the end, she said her greatest success was being a mother. I remember mother singing in church. How pretty she was! I lit candles with her."
"She said she had missed nothing in life except getting to know her grandchildren. When she passed away, I brought my son to church to light a candle for her." Then, fighting back tears, she says, "Forgive me, I loved her so much."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign