Angelina Jolie Bursts Into Tears in Memory of Her Mother
Angelina Jolie was brought to tears during a recent magazine interview when she recalled her late mother's only regret - and the special moment she shared with her son when they lit a candle in her memory. The actress' mother Marcheline Bertrand lost her battle with ovarian cancer in 2007 and she still gets emotional when she recalls her final days.
In a candid new interview with Parade magazine, the tough "Tomb Raider" star says, "At the end, she said her greatest success was being a mother. I remember mother singing in church. How pretty she was! I lit candles with her."
"She said she had missed nothing in life except getting to know her grandchildren. When she passed away, I brought my son to church to light a candle for her." Then, fighting back tears, she says, "Forgive me, I loved her so much."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie