Angelina Jolie Bursts Into Tears in Memory of Her Mother
Angelina Jolie was brought to tears during a recent magazine interview when she recalled her late mother's only regret - and the special moment she shared with her son when they lit a candle in her memory. The actress' mother Marcheline Bertrand lost her battle with ovarian cancer in 2007 and she still gets emotional when she recalls her final days.
In a candid new interview with Parade magazine, the tough "Tomb Raider" star says, "At the end, she said her greatest success was being a mother. I remember mother singing in church. How pretty she was! I lit candles with her."
"She said she had missed nothing in life except getting to know her grandchildren. When she passed away, I brought my son to church to light a candle for her." Then, fighting back tears, she says, "Forgive me, I loved her so much."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame