Angelina Jolie Bursts Into Tears in Memory of Her Mother
Angelina Jolie was brought to tears during a recent magazine interview when she recalled her late mother's only regret - and the special moment she shared with her son when they lit a candle in her memory. The actress' mother Marcheline Bertrand lost her battle with ovarian cancer in 2007 and she still gets emotional when she recalls her final days.
In a candid new interview with Parade magazine, the tough "Tomb Raider" star says, "At the end, she said her greatest success was being a mother. I remember mother singing in church. How pretty she was! I lit candles with her."
"She said she had missed nothing in life except getting to know her grandchildren. When she passed away, I brought my son to church to light a candle for her." Then, fighting back tears, she says, "Forgive me, I loved her so much."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance