Ashley Greene Allegedly Getting Serious With Brock Kelly
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene has embarked on a new romance with actor Brock Kelly, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The actress, who has previously been linked to "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier, was photographed in a lip lock with the former "The Young and the Restless" star while out and about in Los Angeles on June 26.
And sources tell Star magazine the actors, who were introduced by mutual friends, are getting serious. An insider says: "Ashley's really falling for Brock, and he's just as into her... It's new, but she thinks it could be the real thing."
Greene was previously forced to deny a romance with her co-star Kellan Lutz, saying "I like having him to talk to about other guys to get that male perspective. I really cherish our relationship, so I wouldn't want to mess that up by dating."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce