Ashley Greene Allegedly Getting Serious With Brock Kelly
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene has embarked on a new romance with actor Brock Kelly, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The actress, who has previously been linked to "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier, was photographed in a lip lock with the former "The Young and the Restless" star while out and about in Los Angeles on June 26.
And sources tell Star magazine the actors, who were introduced by mutual friends, are getting serious. An insider says: "Ashley's really falling for Brock, and he's just as into her... It's new, but she thinks it could be the real thing."
Greene was previously forced to deny a romance with her co-star Kellan Lutz, saying "I like having him to talk to about other guys to get that male perspective. I really cherish our relationship, so I wouldn't want to mess that up by dating."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation