Ashley Greene Allegedly Getting Serious With Brock Kelly
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene has embarked on a new romance with actor Brock Kelly, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The actress, who has previously been linked to "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier, was photographed in a lip lock with the former "The Young and the Restless" star while out and about in Los Angeles on June 26.
And sources tell Star magazine the actors, who were introduced by mutual friends, are getting serious. An insider says: "Ashley's really falling for Brock, and he's just as into her... It's new, but she thinks it could be the real thing."
Greene was previously forced to deny a romance with her co-star Kellan Lutz, saying "I like having him to talk to about other guys to get that male perspective. I really cherish our relationship, so I wouldn't want to mess that up by dating."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle