Ashley Greene Allegedly Getting Serious With Brock Kelly
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene has embarked on a new romance with actor Brock Kelly, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The actress, who has previously been linked to "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier, was photographed in a lip lock with the former "The Young and the Restless" star while out and about in Los Angeles on June 26.
And sources tell Star magazine the actors, who were introduced by mutual friends, are getting serious. An insider says: "Ashley's really falling for Brock, and he's just as into her... It's new, but she thinks it could be the real thing."
Greene was previously forced to deny a romance with her co-star Kellan Lutz, saying "I like having him to talk to about other guys to get that male perspective. I really cherish our relationship, so I wouldn't want to mess that up by dating."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London