Ashley Greene Allegedly Getting Serious With Brock Kelly
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene has embarked on a new romance with actor Brock Kelly, according to a U.S. tabloid report. The actress, who has previously been linked to "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier, was photographed in a lip lock with the former "The Young and the Restless" star while out and about in Los Angeles on June 26.
And sources tell Star magazine the actors, who were introduced by mutual friends, are getting serious. An insider says: "Ashley's really falling for Brock, and he's just as into her... It's new, but she thinks it could be the real thing."
Greene was previously forced to deny a romance with her co-star Kellan Lutz, saying "I like having him to talk to about other guys to get that male perspective. I really cherish our relationship, so I wouldn't want to mess that up by dating."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special