Amy Winehouse Forgets Lyrics When Performing With Mark Ronson
Amy Winehouse was left red-faced after forgetting the words to her hit "Valerie" during a rare onstage performance in London on Tuesday, July 6. The singer joined her "Valerie" collaborator Mark Ronson at an intimate gig at the British capital's 100 Club as the producer launched his new band The Business Intl.
Ronson performed tracks from his upcoming album before Winehouse stepped onstage during the encore. The duo began their version of The Zutons' track, the final number of the night, but the singer stumbled through the first verse as she struggled to remember the lyrics.
The "Rehab" hitmaker has played live only a handful of times in recent years as she battles turbulent personal issues, including substance abuse problems and her split from husband Blake Fielder-Civil.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose