Amy Winehouse Forgets Lyrics When Performing With Mark Ronson
Amy Winehouse was left red-faced after forgetting the words to her hit "Valerie" during a rare onstage performance in London on Tuesday, July 6. The singer joined her "Valerie" collaborator Mark Ronson at an intimate gig at the British capital's 100 Club as the producer launched his new band The Business Intl.
Ronson performed tracks from his upcoming album before Winehouse stepped onstage during the encore. The duo began their version of The Zutons' track, the final number of the night, but the singer stumbled through the first verse as she struggled to remember the lyrics.
The "Rehab" hitmaker has played live only a handful of times in recent years as she battles turbulent personal issues, including substance abuse problems and her split from husband Blake Fielder-Civil.
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set