Amy Winehouse Forgets Lyrics When Performing With Mark Ronson
Amy Winehouse was left red-faced after forgetting the words to her hit "Valerie" during a rare onstage performance in London on Tuesday, July 6. The singer joined her "Valerie" collaborator Mark Ronson at an intimate gig at the British capital's 100 Club as the producer launched his new band The Business Intl.
Ronson performed tracks from his upcoming album before Winehouse stepped onstage during the encore. The duo began their version of The Zutons' track, the final number of the night, but the singer stumbled through the first verse as she struggled to remember the lyrics.
The "Rehab" hitmaker has played live only a handful of times in recent years as she battles turbulent personal issues, including substance abuse problems and her split from husband Blake Fielder-Civil.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics