'Mad Max' Delays Shooting Until 2011
Work on the new "Mad Max" film has ground to a halt - the shoot has reportedly been postponed until next year. The blockbuster, starring Charlize Theron and Nicholas Hoult, is a reboot of Mel Gibson's original 1979 action picture and was due to begin filming in Australia in November this year.
But following the announcement that movie bosses will be filming a sequel back-to-back with the first film, the shoot has reportedly been postponed until February 2011. The Australian newspaper reports the move will leave "several hundred crew members" without work and claims the delay has been caused by "screenwriting and casting problems."
The two films, "Mad Max: Fury Road" and "Mad Max: Furiosa", will be the fourth and fifth installments in the popular franchise.
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene