Jennifer Aniston Not Dating Christopher Gartin
Jennifer Aniston's representative has played down rumors the actress has a new man in her life after she was spotted enjoying a dinner date with married actor Christopher Gartin. The former "Friends" star sparked speculation she is no longer single when she met with Gartin for an intimate meal at Los Angeles' Sunset Tower Hotel restaurant last week.
But Aniston's spokesperson is adamant the pair's relationship is strictly platonic - the actress has been friends with Gartin and his soon-to-be ex-wife, Jo Gartin, for years after being introduced by mutual pals Courteney Cox and David Arquette. Her rep tells People magazine, "Chris and Jennifer have been friends for many years. She has had dinner with him dozens and dozens of times."
Aniston has been romantically linked to a string of stars since splitting from rocker John Mayer last year, and she was recently forced to deny claims she was dating her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting