Jennifer Aniston Not Dating Christopher Gartin
Jennifer Aniston's representative has played down rumors the actress has a new man in her life after she was spotted enjoying a dinner date with married actor Christopher Gartin. The former "Friends" star sparked speculation she is no longer single when she met with Gartin for an intimate meal at Los Angeles' Sunset Tower Hotel restaurant last week.
But Aniston's spokesperson is adamant the pair's relationship is strictly platonic - the actress has been friends with Gartin and his soon-to-be ex-wife, Jo Gartin, for years after being introduced by mutual pals Courteney Cox and David Arquette. Her rep tells People magazine, "Chris and Jennifer have been friends for many years. She has had dinner with him dozens and dozens of times."
Aniston has been romantically linked to a string of stars since splitting from rocker John Mayer last year, and she was recently forced to deny claims she was dating her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?