Jennifer Aniston Not Dating Christopher Gartin
Jennifer Aniston's representative has played down rumors the actress has a new man in her life after she was spotted enjoying a dinner date with married actor Christopher Gartin. The former "Friends" star sparked speculation she is no longer single when she met with Gartin for an intimate meal at Los Angeles' Sunset Tower Hotel restaurant last week.
But Aniston's spokesperson is adamant the pair's relationship is strictly platonic - the actress has been friends with Gartin and his soon-to-be ex-wife, Jo Gartin, for years after being introduced by mutual pals Courteney Cox and David Arquette. Her rep tells People magazine, "Chris and Jennifer have been friends for many years. She has had dinner with him dozens and dozens of times."
Aniston has been romantically linked to a string of stars since splitting from rocker John Mayer last year, and she was recently forced to deny claims she was dating her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'