Jennifer Aniston Not Dating Christopher Gartin
Jennifer Aniston's representative has played down rumors the actress has a new man in her life after she was spotted enjoying a dinner date with married actor Christopher Gartin. The former "Friends" star sparked speculation she is no longer single when she met with Gartin for an intimate meal at Los Angeles' Sunset Tower Hotel restaurant last week.
But Aniston's spokesperson is adamant the pair's relationship is strictly platonic - the actress has been friends with Gartin and his soon-to-be ex-wife, Jo Gartin, for years after being introduced by mutual pals Courteney Cox and David Arquette. Her rep tells People magazine, "Chris and Jennifer have been friends for many years. She has had dinner with him dozens and dozens of times."
Aniston has been romantically linked to a string of stars since splitting from rocker John Mayer last year, and she was recently forced to deny claims she was dating her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'