Jennifer Aniston Not Dating Christopher Gartin
Jennifer Aniston's representative has played down rumors the actress has a new man in her life after she was spotted enjoying a dinner date with married actor Christopher Gartin. The former "Friends" star sparked speculation she is no longer single when she met with Gartin for an intimate meal at Los Angeles' Sunset Tower Hotel restaurant last week.
But Aniston's spokesperson is adamant the pair's relationship is strictly platonic - the actress has been friends with Gartin and his soon-to-be ex-wife, Jo Gartin, for years after being introduced by mutual pals Courteney Cox and David Arquette. Her rep tells People magazine, "Chris and Jennifer have been friends for many years. She has had dinner with him dozens and dozens of times."
Aniston has been romantically linked to a string of stars since splitting from rocker John Mayer last year, and she was recently forced to deny claims she was dating her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting