Lily Allen Falls Ill, Canceling Promo Gigs
Lily Allen has pulled out of two of her final promotional pop appearances, citing ill health. The "Smile" hitmaker is due to take a hiatus from music later this year and has only a handful of gigs left before she begins concentrating on other business ventures, including the launch of her fashion boutique.
She has been busy promoting a new duet with U.K. rapper Professor Green, and announced in a post on Twitter.com on Tuesday, July 6 that she would join the hip-hop star on a British radio program as well as TV talk show "Alan Carr: Chatty Man".
But the singer has now canceled both appearances due to illness. A spokesman for Allen tells WENN, "She is not well so had to pull the shows." No details of Allen's condition were released, but she is expected to make a full recovery.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked