Lily Allen Falls Ill, Canceling Promo Gigs
Lily Allen has pulled out of two of her final promotional pop appearances, citing ill health. The "Smile" hitmaker is due to take a hiatus from music later this year and has only a handful of gigs left before she begins concentrating on other business ventures, including the launch of her fashion boutique.
She has been busy promoting a new duet with U.K. rapper Professor Green, and announced in a post on Twitter.com on Tuesday, July 6 that she would join the hip-hop star on a British radio program as well as TV talk show "Alan Carr: Chatty Man".
But the singer has now canceled both appearances due to illness. A spokesman for Allen tells WENN, "She is not well so had to pull the shows." No details of Allen's condition were released, but she is expected to make a full recovery.
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo