Lily Allen Falls Ill, Canceling Promo Gigs
Lily Allen has pulled out of two of her final promotional pop appearances, citing ill health. The "Smile" hitmaker is due to take a hiatus from music later this year and has only a handful of gigs left before she begins concentrating on other business ventures, including the launch of her fashion boutique.
She has been busy promoting a new duet with U.K. rapper Professor Green, and announced in a post on Twitter.com on Tuesday, July 6 that she would join the hip-hop star on a British radio program as well as TV talk show "Alan Carr: Chatty Man".
But the singer has now canceled both appearances due to illness. A spokesman for Allen tells WENN, "She is not well so had to pull the shows." No details of Allen's condition were released, but she is expected to make a full recovery.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4