Lily Allen Falls Ill, Canceling Promo Gigs
Lily Allen has pulled out of two of her final promotional pop appearances, citing ill health. The "Smile" hitmaker is due to take a hiatus from music later this year and has only a handful of gigs left before she begins concentrating on other business ventures, including the launch of her fashion boutique.
She has been busy promoting a new duet with U.K. rapper Professor Green, and announced in a post on Twitter.com on Tuesday, July 6 that she would join the hip-hop star on a British radio program as well as TV talk show "Alan Carr: Chatty Man".
But the singer has now canceled both appearances due to illness. A spokesman for Allen tells WENN, "She is not well so had to pull the shows." No details of Allen's condition were released, but she is expected to make a full recovery.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen