Lily Allen Falls Ill, Canceling Promo Gigs
Lily Allen has pulled out of two of her final promotional pop appearances, citing ill health. The "Smile" hitmaker is due to take a hiatus from music later this year and has only a handful of gigs left before she begins concentrating on other business ventures, including the launch of her fashion boutique.
She has been busy promoting a new duet with U.K. rapper Professor Green, and announced in a post on Twitter.com on Tuesday, July 6 that she would join the hip-hop star on a British radio program as well as TV talk show "Alan Carr: Chatty Man".
But the singer has now canceled both appearances due to illness. A spokesman for Allen tells WENN, "She is not well so had to pull the shows." No details of Allen's condition were released, but she is expected to make a full recovery.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama