Suge Knight Facing Arrest After Skipping Court Hearing
Hip-hop mogul Marion "Suge" Knight is wanted by police after allegedly skipping a court hearing last week. The former Death Row Records boss was due to appear in court in Los Angeles in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.com.
The website reports Suge Knight never showed up for the hearing and is now facing arrest. It is the latest in a long line of legal problems the star has faced in recent months - Knight was arrested in May on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, and late last month he was given a restraining order after an associate alleged Knight had threatened him.
Knight was ordered to stay 100 yards away from his accuser's home, car and workplace for three years.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab