Suge Knight Facing Arrest After Skipping Court Hearing
Hip-hop mogul Marion "Suge" Knight is wanted by police after allegedly skipping a court hearing last week. The former Death Row Records boss was due to appear in court in Los Angeles in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.com.
The website reports Suge Knight never showed up for the hearing and is now facing arrest. It is the latest in a long line of legal problems the star has faced in recent months - Knight was arrested in May on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, and late last month he was given a restraining order after an associate alleged Knight had threatened him.
Knight was ordered to stay 100 yards away from his accuser's home, car and workplace for three years.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video