Suge Knight Facing Arrest After Skipping Court Hearing
Hip-hop mogul Marion "Suge" Knight is wanted by police after allegedly skipping a court hearing last week. The former Death Row Records boss was due to appear in court in Los Angeles in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.com.
The website reports Suge Knight never showed up for the hearing and is now facing arrest. It is the latest in a long line of legal problems the star has faced in recent months - Knight was arrested in May on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, and late last month he was given a restraining order after an associate alleged Knight had threatened him.
Knight was ordered to stay 100 yards away from his accuser's home, car and workplace for three years.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media