Suge Knight Facing Arrest After Skipping Court Hearing
Hip-hop mogul Marion "Suge" Knight is wanted by police after allegedly skipping a court hearing last week. The former Death Row Records boss was due to appear in court in Los Angeles in relation to a charge of driving on a suspended license, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.com.
The website reports Suge Knight never showed up for the hearing and is now facing arrest. It is the latest in a long line of legal problems the star has faced in recent months - Knight was arrested in May on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, and late last month he was given a restraining order after an associate alleged Knight had threatened him.
Knight was ordered to stay 100 yards away from his accuser's home, car and workplace for three years.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women