Uma Thurman Has Threesome Date With Arpad Busson and Elle MacPherson
Uma Thurman confirmed her relationship with Swiss businessman Arpad Busson is back on by attending his son's school sports day on Tuesday, July 6 - alongside the tycoon's ex-girlfriend Elle MacPherson. The "Kill Bill" star announced plans to marry the London-based multi-millionaire in 2008 after a year of dating, but they called the romance off in November 2009.
The actress was rumored to have reunited with Busson after they were spotted enjoying an intimate date in January this year. And Thurman proved they are back together during an outing in London's Hyde Park to support Busson's son at a school sports day - where his former supermodel lover was also in attendance.
The trio put on a united front during the day out, with snappers catching Macpherson and Thurman chatting to one another. The Australian beauty has two sons - Arpad and Aurelius - with the businessman. The pair was engaged in 2003 but went their separate ways in 2005.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years