Uma Thurman Has Threesome Date With Arpad Busson and Elle MacPherson
Uma Thurman confirmed her relationship with Swiss businessman Arpad Busson is back on by attending his son's school sports day on Tuesday, July 6 - alongside the tycoon's ex-girlfriend Elle MacPherson. The "Kill Bill" star announced plans to marry the London-based multi-millionaire in 2008 after a year of dating, but they called the romance off in November 2009.
The actress was rumored to have reunited with Busson after they were spotted enjoying an intimate date in January this year. And Thurman proved they are back together during an outing in London's Hyde Park to support Busson's son at a school sports day - where his former supermodel lover was also in attendance.
The trio put on a united front during the day out, with snappers catching Macpherson and Thurman chatting to one another. The Australian beauty has two sons - Arpad and Aurelius - with the businessman. The pair was engaged in 2003 but went their separate ways in 2005.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show