Uma Thurman Has Threesome Date With Arpad Busson and Elle MacPherson
Uma Thurman confirmed her relationship with Swiss businessman Arpad Busson is back on by attending his son's school sports day on Tuesday, July 6 - alongside the tycoon's ex-girlfriend Elle MacPherson. The "Kill Bill" star announced plans to marry the London-based multi-millionaire in 2008 after a year of dating, but they called the romance off in November 2009.
The actress was rumored to have reunited with Busson after they were spotted enjoying an intimate date in January this year. And Thurman proved they are back together during an outing in London's Hyde Park to support Busson's son at a school sports day - where his former supermodel lover was also in attendance.
The trio put on a united front during the day out, with snappers catching Macpherson and Thurman chatting to one another. The Australian beauty has two sons - Arpad and Aurelius - with the businessman. The pair was engaged in 2003 but went their separate ways in 2005.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo