Uma Thurman Has Threesome Date With Arpad Busson and Elle MacPherson
Uma Thurman confirmed her relationship with Swiss businessman Arpad Busson is back on by attending his son's school sports day on Tuesday, July 6 - alongside the tycoon's ex-girlfriend Elle MacPherson. The "Kill Bill" star announced plans to marry the London-based multi-millionaire in 2008 after a year of dating, but they called the romance off in November 2009.
The actress was rumored to have reunited with Busson after they were spotted enjoying an intimate date in January this year. And Thurman proved they are back together during an outing in London's Hyde Park to support Busson's son at a school sports day - where his former supermodel lover was also in attendance.
The trio put on a united front during the day out, with snappers catching Macpherson and Thurman chatting to one another. The Australian beauty has two sons - Arpad and Aurelius - with the businessman. The pair was engaged in 2003 but went their separate ways in 2005.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off