Colin Farrell Dismissed Rumor He's Cast as Ozzy Osbourne
Colin Farrell's publicist has spoken out to dismiss rumors the Irish actor is preparing to play wild rocker Ozzy Osbourne in a big screen biopic. The former Black Sabbath frontman and his music manager wife Sharon Osbourne are keen to transform the rocker's colorful past into a movie, and the rock matriarch has spoken of her desire to cast Johnny Depp in the lead role.
Osbourne recently admitted he would prefer an unknown actor from his native Birmingham, England to land the part - but online reports suggested fellow reformed wildman Farrell had signed up to play the Prince of Darkness. However, the "Phone Booth" hunk's spokesperson has quickly denied the speculation, telling GossipCop.com the rumour is "not true".
Farrell is now in filming process of "Horrible Bosses" which revolves around three friends who decide to whack their abusive "superiors" in a desperate bid for happiness. Slated to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on July 29, 2011, the movie is also starring Jennifer Aniston and Jamie Foxx.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'