Colin Farrell Dismissed Rumor He's Cast as Ozzy Osbourne
Colin Farrell's publicist has spoken out to dismiss rumors the Irish actor is preparing to play wild rocker Ozzy Osbourne in a big screen biopic. The former Black Sabbath frontman and his music manager wife Sharon Osbourne are keen to transform the rocker's colorful past into a movie, and the rock matriarch has spoken of her desire to cast Johnny Depp in the lead role.
Osbourne recently admitted he would prefer an unknown actor from his native Birmingham, England to land the part - but online reports suggested fellow reformed wildman Farrell had signed up to play the Prince of Darkness. However, the "Phone Booth" hunk's spokesperson has quickly denied the speculation, telling GossipCop.com the rumour is "not true".
Farrell is now in filming process of "Horrible Bosses" which revolves around three friends who decide to whack their abusive "superiors" in a desperate bid for happiness. Slated to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on July 29, 2011, the movie is also starring Jennifer Aniston and Jamie Foxx.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch