David Essex to Marry Woman 25 Years His Junior
Veteran British singer David Essex is engaged for a third time - to a woman 25 years his junior. The 62 year old proposed to Susan Hallam-Wright in December after they met and fell in love while working on his West End stage musical "All The Fun of the Fair".
The actress, 37, plays Essex's prospective daughter-in-law in the show. The singer tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I met Susan about a year-and-a-half ago when we did the 'All The Fun of the Fair' tour. There's no planned date for a wedding - but we're very happy."
Essex has been married twice before - he divorced childhood sweetheart Maureen Neal in 1996, before marrying Carlotta Christy in 1997. The couple split in 2008.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns