David Essex to Marry Woman 25 Years His Junior
Veteran British singer David Essex is engaged for a third time - to a woman 25 years his junior. The 62 year old proposed to Susan Hallam-Wright in December after they met and fell in love while working on his West End stage musical "All The Fun of the Fair".
The actress, 37, plays Essex's prospective daughter-in-law in the show. The singer tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I met Susan about a year-and-a-half ago when we did the 'All The Fun of the Fair' tour. There's no planned date for a wedding - but we're very happy."
Essex has been married twice before - he divorced childhood sweetheart Maureen Neal in 1996, before marrying Carlotta Christy in 1997. The couple split in 2008.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday