David Essex to Marry Woman 25 Years His Junior
Veteran British singer David Essex is engaged for a third time - to a woman 25 years his junior. The 62 year old proposed to Susan Hallam-Wright in December after they met and fell in love while working on his West End stage musical "All The Fun of the Fair".
The actress, 37, plays Essex's prospective daughter-in-law in the show. The singer tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I met Susan about a year-and-a-half ago when we did the 'All The Fun of the Fair' tour. There's no planned date for a wedding - but we're very happy."
Essex has been married twice before - he divorced childhood sweetheart Maureen Neal in 1996, before marrying Carlotta Christy in 1997. The couple split in 2008.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival