David Essex to Marry Woman 25 Years His Junior
Veteran British singer David Essex is engaged for a third time - to a woman 25 years his junior. The 62 year old proposed to Susan Hallam-Wright in December after they met and fell in love while working on his West End stage musical "All The Fun of the Fair".
The actress, 37, plays Essex's prospective daughter-in-law in the show. The singer tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I met Susan about a year-and-a-half ago when we did the 'All The Fun of the Fair' tour. There's no planned date for a wedding - but we're very happy."
Essex has been married twice before - he divorced childhood sweetheart Maureen Neal in 1996, before marrying Carlotta Christy in 1997. The couple split in 2008.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single