David Essex to Marry Woman 25 Years His Junior
Veteran British singer David Essex is engaged for a third time - to a woman 25 years his junior. The 62 year old proposed to Susan Hallam-Wright in December after they met and fell in love while working on his West End stage musical "All The Fun of the Fair".
The actress, 37, plays Essex's prospective daughter-in-law in the show. The singer tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I met Susan about a year-and-a-half ago when we did the 'All The Fun of the Fair' tour. There's no planned date for a wedding - but we're very happy."
Essex has been married twice before - he divorced childhood sweetheart Maureen Neal in 1996, before marrying Carlotta Christy in 1997. The couple split in 2008.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance