Nick Jonas' Stay in 'Les Miserables' Extended
Nick Jonas has extended his stay in London by two weeks - in order to continue his stint in the live musical "Les Miserables". The pop pin-up has received glowing praise for his portrayal of Marius in the Cameron Macintosh stage spectacular, and he announced his plans to remain in the West End in a Twitter.com post on Tuesday, July 6.
He writes, "Cameron and his team were kind enough to let me stay an additional 2 weeks here in London to do Les Miz." As a result, the Jonas Brothers' Camp Rock tour, which was scheduled to start on July 27 in Dallas, Texas, will be postponed for two weeks.
Nick has described the theater experience as one of his dreams. "At the time I remember thinking that I hoped 'Les Miz' would still be around by the time I was old enough for the role, which is kind of funny, because I now realize 'Les Miz' will probably play forever," Nick said.
More Nick Jonas News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'