Nick Jonas' Stay in 'Les Miserables' Extended
Nick Jonas has extended his stay in London by two weeks - in order to continue his stint in the live musical "Les Miserables". The pop pin-up has received glowing praise for his portrayal of Marius in the Cameron Macintosh stage spectacular, and he announced his plans to remain in the West End in a Twitter.com post on Tuesday, July 6.
He writes, "Cameron and his team were kind enough to let me stay an additional 2 weeks here in London to do Les Miz." As a result, the Jonas Brothers' Camp Rock tour, which was scheduled to start on July 27 in Dallas, Texas, will be postponed for two weeks.
Nick has described the theater experience as one of his dreams. "At the time I remember thinking that I hoped 'Les Miz' would still be around by the time I was old enough for the role, which is kind of funny, because I now realize 'Les Miz' will probably play forever," Nick said.
More Nick Jonas News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris