Nick Jonas' Stay in 'Les Miserables' Extended
Nick Jonas has extended his stay in London by two weeks - in order to continue his stint in the live musical "Les Miserables". The pop pin-up has received glowing praise for his portrayal of Marius in the Cameron Macintosh stage spectacular, and he announced his plans to remain in the West End in a Twitter.com post on Tuesday, July 6.
He writes, "Cameron and his team were kind enough to let me stay an additional 2 weeks here in London to do Les Miz." As a result, the Jonas Brothers' Camp Rock tour, which was scheduled to start on July 27 in Dallas, Texas, will be postponed for two weeks.
Nick has described the theater experience as one of his dreams. "At the time I remember thinking that I hoped 'Les Miz' would still be around by the time I was old enough for the role, which is kind of funny, because I now realize 'Les Miz' will probably play forever," Nick said.
More Nick Jonas News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard