Nick Jonas' Stay in 'Les Miserables' Extended
Nick Jonas has extended his stay in London by two weeks - in order to continue his stint in the live musical "Les Miserables". The pop pin-up has received glowing praise for his portrayal of Marius in the Cameron Macintosh stage spectacular, and he announced his plans to remain in the West End in a Twitter.com post on Tuesday, July 6.
He writes, "Cameron and his team were kind enough to let me stay an additional 2 weeks here in London to do Les Miz." As a result, the Jonas Brothers' Camp Rock tour, which was scheduled to start on July 27 in Dallas, Texas, will be postponed for two weeks.
Nick has described the theater experience as one of his dreams. "At the time I remember thinking that I hoped 'Les Miz' would still be around by the time I was old enough for the role, which is kind of funny, because I now realize 'Les Miz' will probably play forever," Nick said.
More Nick Jonas News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame