Nick Jonas' Stay in 'Les Miserables' Extended
Nick Jonas has extended his stay in London by two weeks - in order to continue his stint in the live musical "Les Miserables". The pop pin-up has received glowing praise for his portrayal of Marius in the Cameron Macintosh stage spectacular, and he announced his plans to remain in the West End in a Twitter.com post on Tuesday, July 6.
He writes, "Cameron and his team were kind enough to let me stay an additional 2 weeks here in London to do Les Miz." As a result, the Jonas Brothers' Camp Rock tour, which was scheduled to start on July 27 in Dallas, Texas, will be postponed for two weeks.
Nick has described the theater experience as one of his dreams. "At the time I remember thinking that I hoped 'Les Miz' would still be around by the time I was old enough for the role, which is kind of funny, because I now realize 'Les Miz' will probably play forever," Nick said.
More Nick Jonas News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors