Sister Still Believes Richey Edwards Is Only Missing
The sister of missing Manic Street Preachers rocker Richey Edwards still feels "a residue of hope" he is alive and well - even though the musician was legally declared dead in 2008.
The troubled guitarist vanished from the Embassy Hotel in London in 1995. His car was later found abandoned at a service station near the Severn Bridge, in his native Wales, sparking fears he had committed suicide.
The rocker's body has never been found, and after 13 years of waiting for news, his family legally pronounced the star dead and released the assets of his estate in November, 2008. But Edwards' sister Rachel Elias admits she still questions whether he may be alive.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "All I know is he wouldn't have meant to leave this dark cloud hanging over anyone. Some days I feel a residue of hope that he may still be alive. I never dreamt that when Richey disappeared in 1995 I'd still be waiting here today."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic