Sister Still Believes Richey Edwards Is Only Missing
The sister of missing Manic Street Preachers rocker Richey Edwards still feels "a residue of hope" he is alive and well - even though the musician was legally declared dead in 2008.
The troubled guitarist vanished from the Embassy Hotel in London in 1995. His car was later found abandoned at a service station near the Severn Bridge, in his native Wales, sparking fears he had committed suicide.
The rocker's body has never been found, and after 13 years of waiting for news, his family legally pronounced the star dead and released the assets of his estate in November, 2008. But Edwards' sister Rachel Elias admits she still questions whether he may be alive.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "All I know is he wouldn't have meant to leave this dark cloud hanging over anyone. Some days I feel a residue of hope that he may still be alive. I never dreamt that when Richey disappeared in 1995 I'd still be waiting here today."
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'