Sister Still Believes Richey Edwards Is Only Missing
The sister of missing Manic Street Preachers rocker Richey Edwards still feels "a residue of hope" he is alive and well - even though the musician was legally declared dead in 2008.
The troubled guitarist vanished from the Embassy Hotel in London in 1995. His car was later found abandoned at a service station near the Severn Bridge, in his native Wales, sparking fears he had committed suicide.
The rocker's body has never been found, and after 13 years of waiting for news, his family legally pronounced the star dead and released the assets of his estate in November, 2008. But Edwards' sister Rachel Elias admits she still questions whether he may be alive.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "All I know is he wouldn't have meant to leave this dark cloud hanging over anyone. Some days I feel a residue of hope that he may still be alive. I never dreamt that when Richey disappeared in 1995 I'd still be waiting here today."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch