Sister Still Believes Richey Edwards Is Only Missing
The sister of missing Manic Street Preachers rocker Richey Edwards still feels "a residue of hope" he is alive and well - even though the musician was legally declared dead in 2008.
The troubled guitarist vanished from the Embassy Hotel in London in 1995. His car was later found abandoned at a service station near the Severn Bridge, in his native Wales, sparking fears he had committed suicide.
The rocker's body has never been found, and after 13 years of waiting for news, his family legally pronounced the star dead and released the assets of his estate in November, 2008. But Edwards' sister Rachel Elias admits she still questions whether he may be alive.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "All I know is he wouldn't have meant to leave this dark cloud hanging over anyone. Some days I feel a residue of hope that he may still be alive. I never dreamt that when Richey disappeared in 1995 I'd still be waiting here today."
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors