Sister Still Believes Richey Edwards Is Only Missing
The sister of missing Manic Street Preachers rocker Richey Edwards still feels "a residue of hope" he is alive and well - even though the musician was legally declared dead in 2008.
The troubled guitarist vanished from the Embassy Hotel in London in 1995. His car was later found abandoned at a service station near the Severn Bridge, in his native Wales, sparking fears he had committed suicide.
The rocker's body has never been found, and after 13 years of waiting for news, his family legally pronounced the star dead and released the assets of his estate in November, 2008. But Edwards' sister Rachel Elias admits she still questions whether he may be alive.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "All I know is he wouldn't have meant to leave this dark cloud hanging over anyone. Some days I feel a residue of hope that he may still be alive. I never dreamt that when Richey disappeared in 1995 I'd still be waiting here today."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media