Ciara Spends $11,000 a Month on Shoes
R&B star Ciara has a shoe addiction - she spends $11,000-a-month on fancy footwear. The "Get Up" hitmaker loves spending big on "extravagant shoes" and has a staggering 1,000 pairs in her closet.
And the singer admits she can easily blow a huge amount every month just to keep up with the latest trends. She tells Pride magazine, "When I go shopping, my most extravagant purchases are normally going to be shoes. I just love shoes and go for what's hot. I like everything from Louboutin and Dr Martens to Versace and Fendi."
"A person should always be able to afford to extravagant shoes. I think I probably own maybe a thousand pairs... It depends on the items, but, on an average shopping trip I probably spend a minimum of $1,200. It's not that bad! On average, I will spend about $11,000 a month (on shoes)."
More Ciara News
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'