Ciara Spends $11,000 a Month on Shoes
R&B star Ciara has a shoe addiction - she spends $11,000-a-month on fancy footwear. The "Get Up" hitmaker loves spending big on "extravagant shoes" and has a staggering 1,000 pairs in her closet.
And the singer admits she can easily blow a huge amount every month just to keep up with the latest trends. She tells Pride magazine, "When I go shopping, my most extravagant purchases are normally going to be shoes. I just love shoes and go for what's hot. I like everything from Louboutin and Dr Martens to Versace and Fendi."
"A person should always be able to afford to extravagant shoes. I think I probably own maybe a thousand pairs... It depends on the items, but, on an average shopping trip I probably spend a minimum of $1,200. It's not that bad! On average, I will spend about $11,000 a month (on shoes)."
More Ciara News
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image