Ciara Spends $11,000 a Month on Shoes
R&B star Ciara has a shoe addiction - she spends $11,000-a-month on fancy footwear. The "Get Up" hitmaker loves spending big on "extravagant shoes" and has a staggering 1,000 pairs in her closet.
And the singer admits she can easily blow a huge amount every month just to keep up with the latest trends. She tells Pride magazine, "When I go shopping, my most extravagant purchases are normally going to be shoes. I just love shoes and go for what's hot. I like everything from Louboutin and Dr Martens to Versace and Fendi."
"A person should always be able to afford to extravagant shoes. I think I probably own maybe a thousand pairs... It depends on the items, but, on an average shopping trip I probably spend a minimum of $1,200. It's not that bad! On average, I will spend about $11,000 a month (on shoes)."
More Ciara News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest