Ciara Spends $11,000 a Month on Shoes
R&B star Ciara has a shoe addiction - she spends $11,000-a-month on fancy footwear. The "Get Up" hitmaker loves spending big on "extravagant shoes" and has a staggering 1,000 pairs in her closet.
And the singer admits she can easily blow a huge amount every month just to keep up with the latest trends. She tells Pride magazine, "When I go shopping, my most extravagant purchases are normally going to be shoes. I just love shoes and go for what's hot. I like everything from Louboutin and Dr Martens to Versace and Fendi."
"A person should always be able to afford to extravagant shoes. I think I probably own maybe a thousand pairs... It depends on the items, but, on an average shopping trip I probably spend a minimum of $1,200. It's not that bad! On average, I will spend about $11,000 a month (on shoes)."
More Ciara News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'