Ciara Spends $11,000 a Month on Shoes
R&B star Ciara has a shoe addiction - she spends $11,000-a-month on fancy footwear. The "Get Up" hitmaker loves spending big on "extravagant shoes" and has a staggering 1,000 pairs in her closet.
And the singer admits she can easily blow a huge amount every month just to keep up with the latest trends. She tells Pride magazine, "When I go shopping, my most extravagant purchases are normally going to be shoes. I just love shoes and go for what's hot. I like everything from Louboutin and Dr Martens to Versace and Fendi."
"A person should always be able to afford to extravagant shoes. I think I probably own maybe a thousand pairs... It depends on the items, but, on an average shopping trip I probably spend a minimum of $1,200. It's not that bad! On average, I will spend about $11,000 a month (on shoes)."
More Ciara News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set