Kelly Rowland: 'Work' Is Exactly About What You Think It Is
Kelly Rowland has confessed her raunchy hit "Work" is all about sex. The former Destiny's Child star released the hit in 2008 and caused an instant stir with many fans insisting the clean-cut star was singing about sex. Rowland shied away from revealing the true meaning of the track, telling reporters "It's actually very innocent. All I'm saying is don't come around if you're not going to live up to all your talk and, as you know, some guys are just full of talk."
But the star has finally admitted her fans were right to jump to conclusions. She tells Attitude magazine, "The lyrics are very sexy, they were out of the box for me. Destiny's Child was so 'hush, hush' about sexuality. But I've grown into my sexuality and I'm very comfortable with it. OK, yes, it means exactly what you think it means! I've never told anybody that, but yes, it's exactly what you think it is!"
"I remember when the writer was writing it and he was like, 'Put it in, put it in', and I said, 'This is a nasty record.' He said it could completely throw people off and 'put it in' could be about putting work in to get somebody... 'Don't come around if you're gonna let me down. Put it all the way in!' "
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3