Internet Pranksters Try to Send Justin Bieber to North Korea
Internet pranksters are trying to send teen pop sensation Justin Bieber on a bizarre tour of communist North Korea, by rigging an online poll. A survey on Bieber's tour page, inviting fans to suggest countries the 16-year-old pop sensation should visit, has been hijacked by a number of websites which are encouraging users to vote for North Korea.
Almost half a million people have suggested the "Baby" singer should visit the country. The poll closes early on Wednesday, at which point Bieber and his management team will have to decide if they'll go through with their pledge to tour the country that wins the poll.
It's the latest in a series of internet pranks aimed at Bieber, he was recently at the center of a death hoax, while other reports have suggested the teen has syphilis and his mother plans to pose nude for Playboy magazine.
More Justin Bieber News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story