Internet Pranksters Try to Send Justin Bieber to North Korea
Internet pranksters are trying to send teen pop sensation Justin Bieber on a bizarre tour of communist North Korea, by rigging an online poll. A survey on Bieber's tour page, inviting fans to suggest countries the 16-year-old pop sensation should visit, has been hijacked by a number of websites which are encouraging users to vote for North Korea.
Almost half a million people have suggested the "Baby" singer should visit the country. The poll closes early on Wednesday, at which point Bieber and his management team will have to decide if they'll go through with their pledge to tour the country that wins the poll.
It's the latest in a series of internet pranks aimed at Bieber, he was recently at the center of a death hoax, while other reports have suggested the teen has syphilis and his mother plans to pose nude for Playboy magazine.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video