Internet Pranksters Try to Send Justin Bieber to North Korea
Internet pranksters are trying to send teen pop sensation Justin Bieber on a bizarre tour of communist North Korea, by rigging an online poll. A survey on Bieber's tour page, inviting fans to suggest countries the 16-year-old pop sensation should visit, has been hijacked by a number of websites which are encouraging users to vote for North Korea.
Almost half a million people have suggested the "Baby" singer should visit the country. The poll closes early on Wednesday, at which point Bieber and his management team will have to decide if they'll go through with their pledge to tour the country that wins the poll.
It's the latest in a series of internet pranks aimed at Bieber, he was recently at the center of a death hoax, while other reports have suggested the teen has syphilis and his mother plans to pose nude for Playboy magazine.
More Justin Bieber News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?