Internet Pranksters Try to Send Justin Bieber to North Korea
Internet pranksters are trying to send teen pop sensation Justin Bieber on a bizarre tour of communist North Korea, by rigging an online poll. A survey on Bieber's tour page, inviting fans to suggest countries the 16-year-old pop sensation should visit, has been hijacked by a number of websites which are encouraging users to vote for North Korea.
Almost half a million people have suggested the "Baby" singer should visit the country. The poll closes early on Wednesday, at which point Bieber and his management team will have to decide if they'll go through with their pledge to tour the country that wins the poll.
It's the latest in a series of internet pranks aimed at Bieber, he was recently at the center of a death hoax, while other reports have suggested the teen has syphilis and his mother plans to pose nude for Playboy magazine.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?