Internet Pranksters Try to Send Justin Bieber to North Korea
Internet pranksters are trying to send teen pop sensation Justin Bieber on a bizarre tour of communist North Korea, by rigging an online poll. A survey on Bieber's tour page, inviting fans to suggest countries the 16-year-old pop sensation should visit, has been hijacked by a number of websites which are encouraging users to vote for North Korea.
Almost half a million people have suggested the "Baby" singer should visit the country. The poll closes early on Wednesday, at which point Bieber and his management team will have to decide if they'll go through with their pledge to tour the country that wins the poll.
It's the latest in a series of internet pranks aimed at Bieber, he was recently at the center of a death hoax, while other reports have suggested the teen has syphilis and his mother plans to pose nude for Playboy magazine.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group