Justin Hawkins Furiously Denies The Darkness' Reunion
British rocker Justin Hawkins has dismissed rumors The Darkness is reforming after four years apart, insisting the band will not reunite. Hawkins left the group in 2006 after six years as its frontman, and went on to form glam rock band Hot Leg.
Recent reports suggested the original The Darkness members had been brought together by the birth of drummer Ed Graham's new baby - but Hawkins has shot down the claims. In a series of furious posts on social networking website Twitter, he writes, "Was startled to read that I've been spending time with a small child that I didn't know existed! Congrats Ed, I think."
"Whoever paid this 'source' should realy (sic) ask for their money back, because what they have bought is essentially horse s**t. If there was any truth in the Darkness reunion rumor then it wouldn't be a rumor."
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization