Justin Hawkins Furiously Denies The Darkness' Reunion
British rocker Justin Hawkins has dismissed rumors The Darkness is reforming after four years apart, insisting the band will not reunite. Hawkins left the group in 2006 after six years as its frontman, and went on to form glam rock band Hot Leg.
Recent reports suggested the original The Darkness members had been brought together by the birth of drummer Ed Graham's new baby - but Hawkins has shot down the claims. In a series of furious posts on social networking website Twitter, he writes, "Was startled to read that I've been spending time with a small child that I didn't know existed! Congrats Ed, I think."
"Whoever paid this 'source' should realy (sic) ask for their money back, because what they have bought is essentially horse s**t. If there was any truth in the Darkness reunion rumor then it wouldn't be a rumor."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza