Justin Hawkins Furiously Denies The Darkness' Reunion
British rocker Justin Hawkins has dismissed rumors The Darkness is reforming after four years apart, insisting the band will not reunite. Hawkins left the group in 2006 after six years as its frontman, and went on to form glam rock band Hot Leg.
Recent reports suggested the original The Darkness members had been brought together by the birth of drummer Ed Graham's new baby - but Hawkins has shot down the claims. In a series of furious posts on social networking website Twitter, he writes, "Was startled to read that I've been spending time with a small child that I didn't know existed! Congrats Ed, I think."
"Whoever paid this 'source' should realy (sic) ask for their money back, because what they have bought is essentially horse s**t. If there was any truth in the Darkness reunion rumor then it wouldn't be a rumor."
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role