Justin Hawkins Furiously Denies The Darkness' Reunion
British rocker Justin Hawkins has dismissed rumors The Darkness is reforming after four years apart, insisting the band will not reunite. Hawkins left the group in 2006 after six years as its frontman, and went on to form glam rock band Hot Leg.
Recent reports suggested the original The Darkness members had been brought together by the birth of drummer Ed Graham's new baby - but Hawkins has shot down the claims. In a series of furious posts on social networking website Twitter, he writes, "Was startled to read that I've been spending time with a small child that I didn't know existed! Congrats Ed, I think."
"Whoever paid this 'source' should realy (sic) ask for their money back, because what they have bought is essentially horse s**t. If there was any truth in the Darkness reunion rumor then it wouldn't be a rumor."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media