'Twilight' Star Charlie Bewley Preparing for 100-Mile Marathon
"Twilight" actor Charlie Bewley is training in preparation for a grueling 100-mile (160.9 kilometer) race in October. The sporty star has previously competed in three 13-mile (20.9 kilometer) half-marathons, but he's eying victory in an extra-tough endurance race and believes he'll be ready to tackle the big challenge later this year.
He tells People.com, "I'm going to try and do a 100-mile marathon in October. You have to (finish) it in a day so we'll see if I can do it." The British-born star also reveals that he is an adrenaline junkie, stating "I just like to keep savvy. Get close to death or sort of understand what it is. You feel more alive when you're doing that."
Charlie Bewley joined "Twilight" film series in the second installment, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". He takes the role of vampire Demetri, one of the members of Volturi clan.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower