'Twilight' Star Charlie Bewley Preparing for 100-Mile Marathon
"Twilight" actor Charlie Bewley is training in preparation for a grueling 100-mile (160.9 kilometer) race in October. The sporty star has previously competed in three 13-mile (20.9 kilometer) half-marathons, but he's eying victory in an extra-tough endurance race and believes he'll be ready to tackle the big challenge later this year.
He tells People.com, "I'm going to try and do a 100-mile marathon in October. You have to (finish) it in a day so we'll see if I can do it." The British-born star also reveals that he is an adrenaline junkie, stating "I just like to keep savvy. Get close to death or sort of understand what it is. You feel more alive when you're doing that."
Charlie Bewley joined "Twilight" film series in the second installment, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". He takes the role of vampire Demetri, one of the members of Volturi clan.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories