'Twilight' Star Charlie Bewley Preparing for 100-Mile Marathon
"Twilight" actor Charlie Bewley is training in preparation for a grueling 100-mile (160.9 kilometer) race in October. The sporty star has previously competed in three 13-mile (20.9 kilometer) half-marathons, but he's eying victory in an extra-tough endurance race and believes he'll be ready to tackle the big challenge later this year.
He tells People.com, "I'm going to try and do a 100-mile marathon in October. You have to (finish) it in a day so we'll see if I can do it." The British-born star also reveals that he is an adrenaline junkie, stating "I just like to keep savvy. Get close to death or sort of understand what it is. You feel more alive when you're doing that."
Charlie Bewley joined "Twilight" film series in the second installment, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". He takes the role of vampire Demetri, one of the members of Volturi clan.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media