'Twilight' Star Charlie Bewley Preparing for 100-Mile Marathon
"Twilight" actor Charlie Bewley is training in preparation for a grueling 100-mile (160.9 kilometer) race in October. The sporty star has previously competed in three 13-mile (20.9 kilometer) half-marathons, but he's eying victory in an extra-tough endurance race and believes he'll be ready to tackle the big challenge later this year.
He tells People.com, "I'm going to try and do a 100-mile marathon in October. You have to (finish) it in a day so we'll see if I can do it." The British-born star also reveals that he is an adrenaline junkie, stating "I just like to keep savvy. Get close to death or sort of understand what it is. You feel more alive when you're doing that."
Charlie Bewley joined "Twilight" film series in the second installment, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". He takes the role of vampire Demetri, one of the members of Volturi clan.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic