'Twilight' Star Charlie Bewley Preparing for 100-Mile Marathon
"Twilight" actor Charlie Bewley is training in preparation for a grueling 100-mile (160.9 kilometer) race in October. The sporty star has previously competed in three 13-mile (20.9 kilometer) half-marathons, but he's eying victory in an extra-tough endurance race and believes he'll be ready to tackle the big challenge later this year.
He tells People.com, "I'm going to try and do a 100-mile marathon in October. You have to (finish) it in a day so we'll see if I can do it." The British-born star also reveals that he is an adrenaline junkie, stating "I just like to keep savvy. Get close to death or sort of understand what it is. You feel more alive when you're doing that."
Charlie Bewley joined "Twilight" film series in the second installment, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". He takes the role of vampire Demetri, one of the members of Volturi clan.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary