Joseph Gordon-Levitt Will Never Quit Smoking Marijuana
Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt likes to indulge in his love of marijuana once a month, confessing he will always be a "pothead" despite curbing his drug use during high school. The "500 Days of Summer" star, 29, admits he was a regular smoker in his youth but decided to ween himself off weed by limiting his pot intake and enhancing his rare drug highs.
He tells Details magazine, "When I was in high school, I loved smoking weed. I loved it. But I cut myself to once a month. That was my rule. And so as the first of the month came closer, my friends would be like, 'All right, what's the plan this weekend?' And actually it's really cool - when you do it that infrequently, you can really trip."
Gordon-Levitt reveals he continues to enjoy a joint on the odd occasion and doubts he will ever be able to kick the habit for good. He says, "In hindsight, could I have smoked weed on the weekends? Yeah. But it was cool to do it once a month. I still do that sometimes - I go on little weedfests. I'm a pothead. That's my drug of choice."
More Joseph Gordon-Levitt News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii