Joseph Gordon-Levitt Will Never Quit Smoking Marijuana
Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt likes to indulge in his love of marijuana once a month, confessing he will always be a "pothead" despite curbing his drug use during high school. The "500 Days of Summer" star, 29, admits he was a regular smoker in his youth but decided to ween himself off weed by limiting his pot intake and enhancing his rare drug highs.
He tells Details magazine, "When I was in high school, I loved smoking weed. I loved it. But I cut myself to once a month. That was my rule. And so as the first of the month came closer, my friends would be like, 'All right, what's the plan this weekend?' And actually it's really cool - when you do it that infrequently, you can really trip."
Gordon-Levitt reveals he continues to enjoy a joint on the odd occasion and doubts he will ever be able to kick the habit for good. He says, "In hindsight, could I have smoked weed on the weekends? Yeah. But it was cool to do it once a month. I still do that sometimes - I go on little weedfests. I'm a pothead. That's my drug of choice."
More Joseph Gordon-Levitt News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes