Joseph Gordon-Levitt Will Never Quit Smoking Marijuana
Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt likes to indulge in his love of marijuana once a month, confessing he will always be a "pothead" despite curbing his drug use during high school. The "500 Days of Summer" star, 29, admits he was a regular smoker in his youth but decided to ween himself off weed by limiting his pot intake and enhancing his rare drug highs.
He tells Details magazine, "When I was in high school, I loved smoking weed. I loved it. But I cut myself to once a month. That was my rule. And so as the first of the month came closer, my friends would be like, 'All right, what's the plan this weekend?' And actually it's really cool - when you do it that infrequently, you can really trip."
Gordon-Levitt reveals he continues to enjoy a joint on the odd occasion and doubts he will ever be able to kick the habit for good. He says, "In hindsight, could I have smoked weed on the weekends? Yeah. But it was cool to do it once a month. I still do that sometimes - I go on little weedfests. I'm a pothead. That's my drug of choice."
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'