Joseph Gordon-Levitt Will Never Quit Smoking Marijuana
Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt likes to indulge in his love of marijuana once a month, confessing he will always be a "pothead" despite curbing his drug use during high school. The "500 Days of Summer" star, 29, admits he was a regular smoker in his youth but decided to ween himself off weed by limiting his pot intake and enhancing his rare drug highs.
He tells Details magazine, "When I was in high school, I loved smoking weed. I loved it. But I cut myself to once a month. That was my rule. And so as the first of the month came closer, my friends would be like, 'All right, what's the plan this weekend?' And actually it's really cool - when you do it that infrequently, you can really trip."
Gordon-Levitt reveals he continues to enjoy a joint on the odd occasion and doubts he will ever be able to kick the habit for good. He says, "In hindsight, could I have smoked weed on the weekends? Yeah. But it was cool to do it once a month. I still do that sometimes - I go on little weedfests. I'm a pothead. That's my drug of choice."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri