Jude Law and Sadie Frost Settle Dispute Over Autobiography Release
Actor Jude Law has settled a legal dispute with his ex-wife Sadie Frost amid concerns she was planning to reveal all about their marriage in her forthcoming autobiography. The "Sherlock Holmes" star began court proceedings last week in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled "Crazy Days", and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday, July 6. A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children... Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
More Jude Law News
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'
- Aaron Hernandez's Autopsy Result Shows Synthetic Marijuana in His System
- Inside Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Plan to Get More Money From 'The Voice'