Jude Law and Sadie Frost Settle Dispute Over Autobiography Release
Actor Jude Law has settled a legal dispute with his ex-wife Sadie Frost amid concerns she was planning to reveal all about their marriage in her forthcoming autobiography. The "Sherlock Holmes" star began court proceedings last week in a bid to halt the release of the memoir, titled "Crazy Days", and stop Frost from revealing private details about their troubled six-year union.
Frost had previously assured Law she would not recount any lurid tales about their time together, saying, "It's not going to lift the lid on people's lives and be controversial. That's rubbish. Jude's the father of my kids."
It was revealed the two parties had reached an agreement concerning the privacy of the actor and the former couple's children when the case hit London's High Court on Tuesday, July 6. A judge granted a permanent injunction by consent after acknowledging the pair's private settlement. As a result of the deal, parts of the book recounting Law and Frost's turbulent marriage will be cut and all photographs of their three kids removed.
Law's lawyer, Mark Thomson, says, "As has already been reported last week, my client Jude Law issued proceedings against Blake Publishing and Sadie Frost, as he was concerned about certain passages in Ms Frost's forthcoming autobiography as well as the proposed publication of photographs of his children... Mr. Law is pleased that the parties have been able to resolve this speedily; he has been able to protect his and his children's privacy and Ms. Frost is able to proceed with her latest project."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie