John Mayer Scraps T in the Park Performance
John Mayer has canceled his appearance at a music festival in Scotland this weekend due to "unforeseen circumstances". The rocker was due to perform at T in the Park in Balado, Scotland on Sunday, July 11 alongside big names including Jay-Z, Eminem and Muse.
But Mayer has now canceled his show without further explanation. A spokeswoman for the festival tells the Daily Record, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, John Mayer has been forced to cancel his appearance at this year's T in the Park."
Mayer scrapped his European tour in May after he fell sick with a mystery ailment. He later bounced back from illness to play a surprise show in New York last month. He returned to a stand-up comedy club and reportedly managed to put on an impressive show.
More John Mayer News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger