John Mayer Scraps T in the Park Performance
John Mayer has canceled his appearance at a music festival in Scotland this weekend due to "unforeseen circumstances". The rocker was due to perform at T in the Park in Balado, Scotland on Sunday, July 11 alongside big names including Jay-Z, Eminem and Muse.
But Mayer has now canceled his show without further explanation. A spokeswoman for the festival tells the Daily Record, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, John Mayer has been forced to cancel his appearance at this year's T in the Park."
Mayer scrapped his European tour in May after he fell sick with a mystery ailment. He later bounced back from illness to play a surprise show in New York last month. He returned to a stand-up comedy club and reportedly managed to put on an impressive show.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding