John Mayer Scraps T in the Park Performance
John Mayer has canceled his appearance at a music festival in Scotland this weekend due to "unforeseen circumstances". The rocker was due to perform at T in the Park in Balado, Scotland on Sunday, July 11 alongside big names including Jay-Z, Eminem and Muse.
But Mayer has now canceled his show without further explanation. A spokeswoman for the festival tells the Daily Record, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, John Mayer has been forced to cancel his appearance at this year's T in the Park."
Mayer scrapped his European tour in May after he fell sick with a mystery ailment. He later bounced back from illness to play a surprise show in New York last month. He returned to a stand-up comedy club and reportedly managed to put on an impressive show.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle