John Mayer Scraps T in the Park Performance
John Mayer has canceled his appearance at a music festival in Scotland this weekend due to "unforeseen circumstances". The rocker was due to perform at T in the Park in Balado, Scotland on Sunday, July 11 alongside big names including Jay-Z, Eminem and Muse.
But Mayer has now canceled his show without further explanation. A spokeswoman for the festival tells the Daily Record, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, John Mayer has been forced to cancel his appearance at this year's T in the Park."
Mayer scrapped his European tour in May after he fell sick with a mystery ailment. He later bounced back from illness to play a surprise show in New York last month. He returned to a stand-up comedy club and reportedly managed to put on an impressive show.
More John Mayer News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'