John Mayer Scraps T in the Park Performance
John Mayer has canceled his appearance at a music festival in Scotland this weekend due to "unforeseen circumstances". The rocker was due to perform at T in the Park in Balado, Scotland on Sunday, July 11 alongside big names including Jay-Z, Eminem and Muse.
But Mayer has now canceled his show without further explanation. A spokeswoman for the festival tells the Daily Record, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, John Mayer has been forced to cancel his appearance at this year's T in the Park."
Mayer scrapped his European tour in May after he fell sick with a mystery ailment. He later bounced back from illness to play a surprise show in New York last month. He returned to a stand-up comedy club and reportedly managed to put on an impressive show.
More John Mayer News
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'