James and Laurence Fox Cast in Madonna's 'W.E.'
Madonna has joined forces with one of Britain's most famous acting families for her new movie "W.E." - she has persuaded James Fox and Laurence Fox to play father and son on the big screen. The pop superstar will direct the upcoming film, which tells the story of Britain's King Edward VIII, who abdicated the throne after falling in love with American divorcee Wallis Simpson.
She has already signed up Abbie Cornish and James D'Arcy for the film, and now she has persuaded James Fox to play King George V, while Laurence Fox has been cast as his son Bertie, Edward's younger brother.
Bizarrely James Fox's actor brother Edward Fox played King Edward VIII in 1978's "Edward and Mrs. Simpson" - a TV series based on the same historical story.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover