James and Laurence Fox Cast in Madonna's 'W.E.'
Madonna has joined forces with one of Britain's most famous acting families for her new movie "W.E." - she has persuaded James Fox and Laurence Fox to play father and son on the big screen. The pop superstar will direct the upcoming film, which tells the story of Britain's King Edward VIII, who abdicated the throne after falling in love with American divorcee Wallis Simpson.
She has already signed up Abbie Cornish and James D'Arcy for the film, and now she has persuaded James Fox to play King George V, while Laurence Fox has been cast as his son Bertie, Edward's younger brother.
Bizarrely James Fox's actor brother Edward Fox played King Edward VIII in 1978's "Edward and Mrs. Simpson" - a TV series based on the same historical story.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters