James and Laurence Fox Cast in Madonna's 'W.E.'
Madonna has joined forces with one of Britain's most famous acting families for her new movie "W.E." - she has persuaded James Fox and Laurence Fox to play father and son on the big screen. The pop superstar will direct the upcoming film, which tells the story of Britain's King Edward VIII, who abdicated the throne after falling in love with American divorcee Wallis Simpson.
She has already signed up Abbie Cornish and James D'Arcy for the film, and now she has persuaded James Fox to play King George V, while Laurence Fox has been cast as his son Bertie, Edward's younger brother.
Bizarrely James Fox's actor brother Edward Fox played King Edward VIII in 1978's "Edward and Mrs. Simpson" - a TV series based on the same historical story.
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer