Caleb Followill Almost Passed Out During Tattoo Session
Kings of Leon rocker Caleb Followill has no stomach for tattoos - he vomited and almost passed out when he was first inked. The singer/guitarist and his brother Nathan Followill visited a tattoo parlor in their home state of Tennessee to have matching designs of a tiny bear on their arm.
But the "Sex on Fire" star soon found he could not tolerate the feel of the needle on his skin - and staff at the store had to slap him across the face to stop him falling unconscious. Followill tells Britain's Q magazine, "A drunken mistake is what that was... They had the worst tattoos everywhere."
"I mean, this was the coolest one, which is terrible... (After vomiting in a bucket) I looked down and I had half a tattoo. I said, I'm not leaving here with it half done, so they finished it. Then they made me sign the bucket."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed