Caleb Followill Almost Passed Out During Tattoo Session
Kings of Leon rocker Caleb Followill has no stomach for tattoos - he vomited and almost passed out when he was first inked. The singer/guitarist and his brother Nathan Followill visited a tattoo parlor in their home state of Tennessee to have matching designs of a tiny bear on their arm.
But the "Sex on Fire" star soon found he could not tolerate the feel of the needle on his skin - and staff at the store had to slap him across the face to stop him falling unconscious. Followill tells Britain's Q magazine, "A drunken mistake is what that was... They had the worst tattoos everywhere."
"I mean, this was the coolest one, which is terrible... (After vomiting in a bucket) I looked down and I had half a tattoo. I said, I'm not leaving here with it half done, so they finished it. Then they made me sign the bucket."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia