Caleb Followill Almost Passed Out During Tattoo Session
Kings of Leon rocker Caleb Followill has no stomach for tattoos - he vomited and almost passed out when he was first inked. The singer/guitarist and his brother Nathan Followill visited a tattoo parlor in their home state of Tennessee to have matching designs of a tiny bear on their arm.
But the "Sex on Fire" star soon found he could not tolerate the feel of the needle on his skin - and staff at the store had to slap him across the face to stop him falling unconscious. Followill tells Britain's Q magazine, "A drunken mistake is what that was... They had the worst tattoos everywhere."
"I mean, this was the coolest one, which is terrible... (After vomiting in a bucket) I looked down and I had half a tattoo. I said, I'm not leaving here with it half done, so they finished it. Then they made me sign the bucket."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture