Caleb Followill Almost Passed Out During Tattoo Session
Kings of Leon rocker Caleb Followill has no stomach for tattoos - he vomited and almost passed out when he was first inked. The singer/guitarist and his brother Nathan Followill visited a tattoo parlor in their home state of Tennessee to have matching designs of a tiny bear on their arm.
But the "Sex on Fire" star soon found he could not tolerate the feel of the needle on his skin - and staff at the store had to slap him across the face to stop him falling unconscious. Followill tells Britain's Q magazine, "A drunken mistake is what that was... They had the worst tattoos everywhere."
"I mean, this was the coolest one, which is terrible... (After vomiting in a bucket) I looked down and I had half a tattoo. I said, I'm not leaving here with it half done, so they finished it. Then they made me sign the bucket."
More Kings of Leon News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower