Caleb Followill Almost Passed Out During Tattoo Session
Kings of Leon rocker Caleb Followill has no stomach for tattoos - he vomited and almost passed out when he was first inked. The singer/guitarist and his brother Nathan Followill visited a tattoo parlor in their home state of Tennessee to have matching designs of a tiny bear on their arm.
But the "Sex on Fire" star soon found he could not tolerate the feel of the needle on his skin - and staff at the store had to slap him across the face to stop him falling unconscious. Followill tells Britain's Q magazine, "A drunken mistake is what that was... They had the worst tattoos everywhere."
"I mean, this was the coolest one, which is terrible... (After vomiting in a bucket) I looked down and I had half a tattoo. I said, I'm not leaving here with it half done, so they finished it. Then they made me sign the bucket."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'