Cheryl Cole Hospitalized After Fainting at 'The X Factor' Photoshoot
A representative for Cheryl Cole has confirmed the British singer has been admitted to hospital and is currently undergoing treatment for malaria. The Girls Aloud star sparked fears for her health on Saturday, July 3 after she collapsed during a photoshoot in London and canceled all her work commitments for the next week.
Initial reports pointed towards exhaustion or a stomach virus, but a spokesman for the star has now revealed her condition is much more serious. Cole was taken to a London hospital on Sunday, July 4 and is being treated for malaria, a mosquito-borne disease which she is believed to have picked up during a recent trip to Africa.
The rep tells Sky News, "Cheryl Cole is currently in hospital, being treated for malaria."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21