Cheryl Cole Hospitalized After Fainting at 'The X Factor' Photoshoot
A representative for Cheryl Cole has confirmed the British singer has been admitted to hospital and is currently undergoing treatment for malaria. The Girls Aloud star sparked fears for her health on Saturday, July 3 after she collapsed during a photoshoot in London and canceled all her work commitments for the next week.
Initial reports pointed towards exhaustion or a stomach virus, but a spokesman for the star has now revealed her condition is much more serious. Cole was taken to a London hospital on Sunday, July 4 and is being treated for malaria, a mosquito-borne disease which she is believed to have picked up during a recent trip to Africa.
The rep tells Sky News, "Cheryl Cole is currently in hospital, being treated for malaria."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'