Amber Riley Denies There Is Rift Among 'Glee' Stars
"Glee" star Amber Riley has brushed off reports the stars of the hit show don't get on - insisting they spend so much time together they have to be friends. The cast of the all-singing-all-dancing series has been dogged by rumors of rifts since catapulting to fame last year .
But Riley, who plays Mercedes Jones in the program, is adamant they all try their best not to argue. She says, "You know, we spend sometimes 14 hours a day with one another. We rehearse together, we sing together, we travel together, so we have to make an effort to get along with one another."
In another news, Amber Riley revealed that she is baffled by the show's dedicated fans. She said, "I had someone tweet me a picture of their bottom lip. They'd had Glee tattooed on it. I think people have had the word tattooed in some pretty crazy places. I mean, I'm not going to encourage it. And I'm certainly not going to re-tweet it."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group