Amber Riley Denies There Is Rift Among 'Glee' Stars
"Glee" star Amber Riley has brushed off reports the stars of the hit show don't get on - insisting they spend so much time together they have to be friends. The cast of the all-singing-all-dancing series has been dogged by rumors of rifts since catapulting to fame last year .
But Riley, who plays Mercedes Jones in the program, is adamant they all try their best not to argue. She says, "You know, we spend sometimes 14 hours a day with one another. We rehearse together, we sing together, we travel together, so we have to make an effort to get along with one another."
In another news, Amber Riley revealed that she is baffled by the show's dedicated fans. She said, "I had someone tweet me a picture of their bottom lip. They'd had Glee tattooed on it. I think people have had the word tattooed in some pretty crazy places. I mean, I'm not going to encourage it. And I'm certainly not going to re-tweet it."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'