Amber Riley Denies There Is Rift Among 'Glee' Stars
"Glee" star Amber Riley has brushed off reports the stars of the hit show don't get on - insisting they spend so much time together they have to be friends. The cast of the all-singing-all-dancing series has been dogged by rumors of rifts since catapulting to fame last year .
But Riley, who plays Mercedes Jones in the program, is adamant they all try their best not to argue. She says, "You know, we spend sometimes 14 hours a day with one another. We rehearse together, we sing together, we travel together, so we have to make an effort to get along with one another."
In another news, Amber Riley revealed that she is baffled by the show's dedicated fans. She said, "I had someone tweet me a picture of their bottom lip. They'd had Glee tattooed on it. I think people have had the word tattooed in some pretty crazy places. I mean, I'm not going to encourage it. And I'm certainly not going to re-tweet it."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!