Amber Riley Denies There Is Rift Among 'Glee' Stars
"Glee" star Amber Riley has brushed off reports the stars of the hit show don't get on - insisting they spend so much time together they have to be friends. The cast of the all-singing-all-dancing series has been dogged by rumors of rifts since catapulting to fame last year .
But Riley, who plays Mercedes Jones in the program, is adamant they all try their best not to argue. She says, "You know, we spend sometimes 14 hours a day with one another. We rehearse together, we sing together, we travel together, so we have to make an effort to get along with one another."
In another news, Amber Riley revealed that she is baffled by the show's dedicated fans. She said, "I had someone tweet me a picture of their bottom lip. They'd had Glee tattooed on it. I think people have had the word tattooed in some pretty crazy places. I mean, I'm not going to encourage it. And I'm certainly not going to re-tweet it."
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes