Amber Riley Denies There Is Rift Among 'Glee' Stars
"Glee" star Amber Riley has brushed off reports the stars of the hit show don't get on - insisting they spend so much time together they have to be friends. The cast of the all-singing-all-dancing series has been dogged by rumors of rifts since catapulting to fame last year .
But Riley, who plays Mercedes Jones in the program, is adamant they all try their best not to argue. She says, "You know, we spend sometimes 14 hours a day with one another. We rehearse together, we sing together, we travel together, so we have to make an effort to get along with one another."
In another news, Amber Riley revealed that she is baffled by the show's dedicated fans. She said, "I had someone tweet me a picture of their bottom lip. They'd had Glee tattooed on it. I think people have had the word tattooed in some pretty crazy places. I mean, I'm not going to encourage it. And I'm certainly not going to re-tweet it."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?