Missy Elliott's Performance Cut Off in London
Missy Elliott was booted off the stage by organizers at London's Wireless music Festival on Saturday, July 3 after she exceeded her allocated time slot. The "Get Your Freak On" rapper arrived 20 minutes late for her appearance at the music event in Hyde Park, and tried to make up for her tardiness by performing past her time limit.
Festival bosses reacted quickly and cut the sound during a rendition of her track "Lose Control", and the star was forced to walk off the stage to a chorus of boos, shouting to revelers, "(I'm the) flyest s**t in the house".
Missy Elliott has her seventh studio album "Block Party" scheduled to be released this year after it was pushed back for several times. The upcoming release will include songs featuring the likes of Lil Wayne, T-Pain and Jazmine Sullivan.
More Missy Elliott News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers