Missy Elliott's Performance Cut Off in London
Missy Elliott was booted off the stage by organizers at London's Wireless music Festival on Saturday, July 3 after she exceeded her allocated time slot. The "Get Your Freak On" rapper arrived 20 minutes late for her appearance at the music event in Hyde Park, and tried to make up for her tardiness by performing past her time limit.
Festival bosses reacted quickly and cut the sound during a rendition of her track "Lose Control", and the star was forced to walk off the stage to a chorus of boos, shouting to revelers, "(I'm the) flyest s**t in the house".
Missy Elliott has her seventh studio album "Block Party" scheduled to be released this year after it was pushed back for several times. The upcoming release will include songs featuring the likes of Lil Wayne, T-Pain and Jazmine Sullivan.
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala