Missy Elliott's Performance Cut Off in London
Missy Elliott was booted off the stage by organizers at London's Wireless music Festival on Saturday, July 3 after she exceeded her allocated time slot. The "Get Your Freak On" rapper arrived 20 minutes late for her appearance at the music event in Hyde Park, and tried to make up for her tardiness by performing past her time limit.
Festival bosses reacted quickly and cut the sound during a rendition of her track "Lose Control", and the star was forced to walk off the stage to a chorus of boos, shouting to revelers, "(I'm the) flyest s**t in the house".
Missy Elliott has her seventh studio album "Block Party" scheduled to be released this year after it was pushed back for several times. The upcoming release will include songs featuring the likes of Lil Wayne, T-Pain and Jazmine Sullivan.
More Missy Elliott News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die