Missy Elliott's Performance Cut Off in London
Missy Elliott was booted off the stage by organizers at London's Wireless music Festival on Saturday, July 3 after she exceeded her allocated time slot. The "Get Your Freak On" rapper arrived 20 minutes late for her appearance at the music event in Hyde Park, and tried to make up for her tardiness by performing past her time limit.
Festival bosses reacted quickly and cut the sound during a rendition of her track "Lose Control", and the star was forced to walk off the stage to a chorus of boos, shouting to revelers, "(I'm the) flyest s**t in the house".
Missy Elliott has her seventh studio album "Block Party" scheduled to be released this year after it was pushed back for several times. The upcoming release will include songs featuring the likes of Lil Wayne, T-Pain and Jazmine Sullivan.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie