Missy Elliott's Performance Cut Off in London
Missy Elliott was booted off the stage by organizers at London's Wireless music Festival on Saturday, July 3 after she exceeded her allocated time slot. The "Get Your Freak On" rapper arrived 20 minutes late for her appearance at the music event in Hyde Park, and tried to make up for her tardiness by performing past her time limit.
Festival bosses reacted quickly and cut the sound during a rendition of her track "Lose Control", and the star was forced to walk off the stage to a chorus of boos, shouting to revelers, "(I'm the) flyest s**t in the house".
Missy Elliott has her seventh studio album "Block Party" scheduled to be released this year after it was pushed back for several times. The upcoming release will include songs featuring the likes of Lil Wayne, T-Pain and Jazmine Sullivan.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton