Mack 10 Slapped With Royalty Lawsuit
A leading hip-hop producer has filed suit against rapper Mack 10 over allegations he is owed unpaid royalties. Ervin 'EP' Pope, who has worked with Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z and The Game, is suing Mack 10 - real name Dedrick Rolison - and his record label Hoo Bangin' Entertainment, claiming he was not paid for two tracks featured on the rapper's 2009 record "Soft White".
According to papers obtained by AllHipHop.com, the producer alleges he agreed to work for $60,000 to produce "It's Your Life" and "Big Balla". Pope is seeking at least $100,000 in damages as well as any unpaid royalties from album sales.
Rolison, who was once married to Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins from TLC, had not responded to the lawsuit as WENN went to press.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs