Mack 10 Slapped With Royalty Lawsuit
A leading hip-hop producer has filed suit against rapper Mack 10 over allegations he is owed unpaid royalties. Ervin 'EP' Pope, who has worked with Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z and The Game, is suing Mack 10 - real name Dedrick Rolison - and his record label Hoo Bangin' Entertainment, claiming he was not paid for two tracks featured on the rapper's 2009 record "Soft White".
According to papers obtained by AllHipHop.com, the producer alleges he agreed to work for $60,000 to produce "It's Your Life" and "Big Balla". Pope is seeking at least $100,000 in damages as well as any unpaid royalties from album sales.
Rolison, who was once married to Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins from TLC, had not responded to the lawsuit as WENN went to press.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby