Mack 10 Slapped With Royalty Lawsuit
A leading hip-hop producer has filed suit against rapper Mack 10 over allegations he is owed unpaid royalties. Ervin 'EP' Pope, who has worked with Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z and The Game, is suing Mack 10 - real name Dedrick Rolison - and his record label Hoo Bangin' Entertainment, claiming he was not paid for two tracks featured on the rapper's 2009 record "Soft White".
According to papers obtained by AllHipHop.com, the producer alleges he agreed to work for $60,000 to produce "It's Your Life" and "Big Balla". Pope is seeking at least $100,000 in damages as well as any unpaid royalties from album sales.
Rolison, who was once married to Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins from TLC, had not responded to the lawsuit as WENN went to press.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed