Mack 10 Slapped With Royalty Lawsuit
A leading hip-hop producer has filed suit against rapper Mack 10 over allegations he is owed unpaid royalties. Ervin 'EP' Pope, who has worked with Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z and The Game, is suing Mack 10 - real name Dedrick Rolison - and his record label Hoo Bangin' Entertainment, claiming he was not paid for two tracks featured on the rapper's 2009 record "Soft White".
According to papers obtained by AllHipHop.com, the producer alleges he agreed to work for $60,000 to produce "It's Your Life" and "Big Balla". Pope is seeking at least $100,000 in damages as well as any unpaid royalties from album sales.
Rolison, who was once married to Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins from TLC, had not responded to the lawsuit as WENN went to press.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl