Lily Allen's Gig Drew In Madonna, Beyonce and More
Lily Allen stepped out of the spotlight in style by opening for Jay-Z at Sunday, July 4 Wireless music festival in London in front of a star-studded crowd including Madonna, Beyonce Knowles and Gwyneth Paltrow.
The "Smile" hitmaker is taking a break from pop to concentrate on starting a family with her lover Sam Cooper, but was persuaded to perform at the event in the British capital's Hyde Park by the "99 Problems" rapper. And Allen thanked fans for their raucous reaction to her set, saying, "I appreciate that you were jumping up and down because this is probably my last gig in London for some time."
She also dedicated her song "Who'd Have Known" to Cooper, before declaring her love for the businessman - prompting boos from revellers. Allen quickly retorted, "Don't boo him you meanies... This one's for you baby!"
In the audience, Beyonce turned out to support her hip-hop superstar husband with actress Paltrow, while the "Iron Man" star's best pal Madonna watched the gigs with daughter Lourdes. Allen still has one more performance left this summer at the Benicassim Festival in Spain on July 18.
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer