Lily Allen's Gig Drew In Madonna, Beyonce and More
Lily Allen stepped out of the spotlight in style by opening for Jay-Z at Sunday, July 4 Wireless music festival in London in front of a star-studded crowd including Madonna, Beyonce Knowles and Gwyneth Paltrow.
The "Smile" hitmaker is taking a break from pop to concentrate on starting a family with her lover Sam Cooper, but was persuaded to perform at the event in the British capital's Hyde Park by the "99 Problems" rapper. And Allen thanked fans for their raucous reaction to her set, saying, "I appreciate that you were jumping up and down because this is probably my last gig in London for some time."
She also dedicated her song "Who'd Have Known" to Cooper, before declaring her love for the businessman - prompting boos from revellers. Allen quickly retorted, "Don't boo him you meanies... This one's for you baby!"
In the audience, Beyonce turned out to support her hip-hop superstar husband with actress Paltrow, while the "Iron Man" star's best pal Madonna watched the gigs with daughter Lourdes. Allen still has one more performance left this summer at the Benicassim Festival in Spain on July 18.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding