Lily Allen's Gig Drew In Madonna, Beyonce and More
Lily Allen stepped out of the spotlight in style by opening for Jay-Z at Sunday, July 4 Wireless music festival in London in front of a star-studded crowd including Madonna, Beyonce Knowles and Gwyneth Paltrow.
The "Smile" hitmaker is taking a break from pop to concentrate on starting a family with her lover Sam Cooper, but was persuaded to perform at the event in the British capital's Hyde Park by the "99 Problems" rapper. And Allen thanked fans for their raucous reaction to her set, saying, "I appreciate that you were jumping up and down because this is probably my last gig in London for some time."
She also dedicated her song "Who'd Have Known" to Cooper, before declaring her love for the businessman - prompting boos from revellers. Allen quickly retorted, "Don't boo him you meanies... This one's for you baby!"
In the audience, Beyonce turned out to support her hip-hop superstar husband with actress Paltrow, while the "Iron Man" star's best pal Madonna watched the gigs with daughter Lourdes. Allen still has one more performance left this summer at the Benicassim Festival in Spain on July 18.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent