Lily Allen's Gig Drew In Madonna, Beyonce and More
Lily Allen stepped out of the spotlight in style by opening for Jay-Z at Sunday, July 4 Wireless music festival in London in front of a star-studded crowd including Madonna, Beyonce Knowles and Gwyneth Paltrow.
The "Smile" hitmaker is taking a break from pop to concentrate on starting a family with her lover Sam Cooper, but was persuaded to perform at the event in the British capital's Hyde Park by the "99 Problems" rapper. And Allen thanked fans for their raucous reaction to her set, saying, "I appreciate that you were jumping up and down because this is probably my last gig in London for some time."
She also dedicated her song "Who'd Have Known" to Cooper, before declaring her love for the businessman - prompting boos from revellers. Allen quickly retorted, "Don't boo him you meanies... This one's for you baby!"
In the audience, Beyonce turned out to support her hip-hop superstar husband with actress Paltrow, while the "Iron Man" star's best pal Madonna watched the gigs with daughter Lourdes. Allen still has one more performance left this summer at the Benicassim Festival in Spain on July 18.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!