Emma Watson's Boyfriend 'Too Cool' for 'Harry Potter'
Emma Watson's new rocker boyfriend has denied reports the actress organized a cameo for him in the last "Harry Potter" movie - insisting he's "too cool" to be part of the family fantasy franchise.
The British beauty was rumored to have asked Potter bosses if her new beau George Craig could be an extra in the second installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which will be the final movie in the hugely successful series. Watson was reported to be eager to get her boyfriend a part as she had starred in a promo for Craig's band One Night Only.
But the model/rocker has laughed off the claims, telling Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm too cool." The pair met on a photoshoot for British design house Burberry.
More Emma Watson News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza