Emma Watson's Boyfriend 'Too Cool' for 'Harry Potter'
Emma Watson's new rocker boyfriend has denied reports the actress organized a cameo for him in the last "Harry Potter" movie - insisting he's "too cool" to be part of the family fantasy franchise.
The British beauty was rumored to have asked Potter bosses if her new beau George Craig could be an extra in the second installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which will be the final movie in the hugely successful series. Watson was reported to be eager to get her boyfriend a part as she had starred in a promo for Craig's band One Night Only.
But the model/rocker has laughed off the claims, telling Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm too cool." The pair met on a photoshoot for British design house Burberry.
More Emma Watson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences