Emma Watson's Boyfriend 'Too Cool' for 'Harry Potter'
Emma Watson's new rocker boyfriend has denied reports the actress organized a cameo for him in the last "Harry Potter" movie - insisting he's "too cool" to be part of the family fantasy franchise.
The British beauty was rumored to have asked Potter bosses if her new beau George Craig could be an extra in the second installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which will be the final movie in the hugely successful series. Watson was reported to be eager to get her boyfriend a part as she had starred in a promo for Craig's band One Night Only.
But the model/rocker has laughed off the claims, telling Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm too cool." The pair met on a photoshoot for British design house Burberry.
More Emma Watson News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young