Emma Watson's Boyfriend 'Too Cool' for 'Harry Potter'
Emma Watson's new rocker boyfriend has denied reports the actress organized a cameo for him in the last "Harry Potter" movie - insisting he's "too cool" to be part of the family fantasy franchise.
The British beauty was rumored to have asked Potter bosses if her new beau George Craig could be an extra in the second installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which will be the final movie in the hugely successful series. Watson was reported to be eager to get her boyfriend a part as she had starred in a promo for Craig's band One Night Only.
But the model/rocker has laughed off the claims, telling Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm too cool." The pair met on a photoshoot for British design house Burberry.
More Emma Watson News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'