Emma Watson's Boyfriend 'Too Cool' for 'Harry Potter'
Emma Watson's new rocker boyfriend has denied reports the actress organized a cameo for him in the last "Harry Potter" movie - insisting he's "too cool" to be part of the family fantasy franchise.
The British beauty was rumored to have asked Potter bosses if her new beau George Craig could be an extra in the second installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which will be the final movie in the hugely successful series. Watson was reported to be eager to get her boyfriend a part as she had starred in a promo for Craig's band One Night Only.
But the model/rocker has laughed off the claims, telling Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'm too cool." The pair met on a photoshoot for British design house Burberry.
More Emma Watson News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest