Ray Winstone's Daughter Ejected From Wireless Fest
Ray Winstone's actress daughter Jaime Winstone was allegedly ejected from London's Wireless festival at the weekend after an all-day boozing session at the VIP area's free bar.
The "Kidulthood" star, who is a regular fixture of the British capital's party scene, enjoyed the free hospitality in the festival's backstage area with pals, including former All Saints singer Melanie Blatt. But Winstone was asked to leave the music event when security personnel believed she had too much to drink, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Jaime was off her box (head). She'd been boozing all day. Drinks are free in the VIP area and she had clearly taken enthusiastic advantage. By the time security finally slung her out she could barely stand. It was a sorry sight."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'