Ray Winstone's Daughter Ejected From Wireless Fest
Ray Winstone's actress daughter Jaime Winstone was allegedly ejected from London's Wireless festival at the weekend after an all-day boozing session at the VIP area's free bar.
The "Kidulthood" star, who is a regular fixture of the British capital's party scene, enjoyed the free hospitality in the festival's backstage area with pals, including former All Saints singer Melanie Blatt. But Winstone was asked to leave the music event when security personnel believed she had too much to drink, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Jaime was off her box (head). She'd been boozing all day. Drinks are free in the VIP area and she had clearly taken enthusiastic advantage. By the time security finally slung her out she could barely stand. It was a sorry sight."
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures