Ray Winstone's Daughter Ejected From Wireless Fest
Ray Winstone's actress daughter Jaime Winstone was allegedly ejected from London's Wireless festival at the weekend after an all-day boozing session at the VIP area's free bar.
The "Kidulthood" star, who is a regular fixture of the British capital's party scene, enjoyed the free hospitality in the festival's backstage area with pals, including former All Saints singer Melanie Blatt. But Winstone was asked to leave the music event when security personnel believed she had too much to drink, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Jaime was off her box (head). She'd been boozing all day. Drinks are free in the VIP area and she had clearly taken enthusiastic advantage. By the time security finally slung her out she could barely stand. It was a sorry sight."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic