Ray Winstone's Daughter Ejected From Wireless Fest
Ray Winstone's actress daughter Jaime Winstone was allegedly ejected from London's Wireless festival at the weekend after an all-day boozing session at the VIP area's free bar.
The "Kidulthood" star, who is a regular fixture of the British capital's party scene, enjoyed the free hospitality in the festival's backstage area with pals, including former All Saints singer Melanie Blatt. But Winstone was asked to leave the music event when security personnel believed she had too much to drink, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Jaime was off her box (head). She'd been boozing all day. Drinks are free in the VIP area and she had clearly taken enthusiastic advantage. By the time security finally slung her out she could barely stand. It was a sorry sight."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy