Ray Winstone's Daughter Ejected From Wireless Fest
Ray Winstone's actress daughter Jaime Winstone was allegedly ejected from London's Wireless festival at the weekend after an all-day boozing session at the VIP area's free bar.
The "Kidulthood" star, who is a regular fixture of the British capital's party scene, enjoyed the free hospitality in the festival's backstage area with pals, including former All Saints singer Melanie Blatt. But Winstone was asked to leave the music event when security personnel believed she had too much to drink, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Jaime was off her box (head). She'd been boozing all day. Drinks are free in the VIP area and she had clearly taken enthusiastic advantage. By the time security finally slung her out she could barely stand. It was a sorry sight."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show