Matt Damon Praises Wife of Keeping It Together
Matt Damon credits his wife with keeping their family "together" while he is away from home on acting jobs. The "The Bourne Supremacy" star, 39, and his partner Luciana have two daughters - Isabella, three, and Gia, 21 months. Luciana also has an 11-year-old daughter, Alexia, from a previous marriage.
The pair is preparing for the arrival of their fourth child later this year, and Damon admits their family life runs smoothly because his wife is so understanding. He tells People.com, "She really keeps it together."
"We just talk it out and work it all out. You say, this is the job and this is the time commitment and this is where it will be. I'm a lot easier to hire if you're doing movies in New York (where the family lives)."
More Matt Damon News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash