Matt Damon Praises Wife of Keeping It Together
Matt Damon credits his wife with keeping their family "together" while he is away from home on acting jobs. The "The Bourne Supremacy" star, 39, and his partner Luciana have two daughters - Isabella, three, and Gia, 21 months. Luciana also has an 11-year-old daughter, Alexia, from a previous marriage.
The pair is preparing for the arrival of their fourth child later this year, and Damon admits their family life runs smoothly because his wife is so understanding. He tells People.com, "She really keeps it together."
"We just talk it out and work it all out. You say, this is the job and this is the time commitment and this is where it will be. I'm a lot easier to hire if you're doing movies in New York (where the family lives)."
More Matt Damon News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'