Matt Damon Praises Wife of Keeping It Together
Matt Damon credits his wife with keeping their family "together" while he is away from home on acting jobs. The "The Bourne Supremacy" star, 39, and his partner Luciana have two daughters - Isabella, three, and Gia, 21 months. Luciana also has an 11-year-old daughter, Alexia, from a previous marriage.
The pair is preparing for the arrival of their fourth child later this year, and Damon admits their family life runs smoothly because his wife is so understanding. He tells People.com, "She really keeps it together."
"We just talk it out and work it all out. You say, this is the job and this is the time commitment and this is where it will be. I'm a lot easier to hire if you're doing movies in New York (where the family lives)."
More Matt Damon News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son