Matt Damon Praises Wife of Keeping It Together
Matt Damon credits his wife with keeping their family "together" while he is away from home on acting jobs. The "The Bourne Supremacy" star, 39, and his partner Luciana have two daughters - Isabella, three, and Gia, 21 months. Luciana also has an 11-year-old daughter, Alexia, from a previous marriage.
The pair is preparing for the arrival of their fourth child later this year, and Damon admits their family life runs smoothly because his wife is so understanding. He tells People.com, "She really keeps it together."
"We just talk it out and work it all out. You say, this is the job and this is the time commitment and this is where it will be. I'm a lot easier to hire if you're doing movies in New York (where the family lives)."
More Matt Damon News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps