Matt Damon Praises Wife of Keeping It Together
Matt Damon credits his wife with keeping their family "together" while he is away from home on acting jobs. The "The Bourne Supremacy" star, 39, and his partner Luciana have two daughters - Isabella, three, and Gia, 21 months. Luciana also has an 11-year-old daughter, Alexia, from a previous marriage.
The pair is preparing for the arrival of their fourth child later this year, and Damon admits their family life runs smoothly because his wife is so understanding. He tells People.com, "She really keeps it together."
"We just talk it out and work it all out. You say, this is the job and this is the time commitment and this is where it will be. I'm a lot easier to hire if you're doing movies in New York (where the family lives)."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby