Michelle Rodriguez Confirmed Zoe Saldana's Engagement
Zoe Saldana's "Avatar" co-star Michelle Rodriguez has confirmed rumors the actress is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Keith Britton. The 32-year-old beauty has been dating the actor since 2000 and the pair has reportedly become engaged in secret.
But Rodriquez has revealed the rumors are true - and insists she can't believe it took the couple 10 years to take the next step. She tells People.com, "She should've married him a long time ago. Now she's going to get a ring and fancy thing to remember it all by."
And the actress is already looking forward to Saldana's pre-wedding party: "I want to show up to that bachelorette party. That's gonna be some fun."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video