Michelle Rodriguez Confirmed Zoe Saldana's Engagement
Zoe Saldana's "Avatar" co-star Michelle Rodriguez has confirmed rumors the actress is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Keith Britton. The 32-year-old beauty has been dating the actor since 2000 and the pair has reportedly become engaged in secret.
But Rodriquez has revealed the rumors are true - and insists she can't believe it took the couple 10 years to take the next step. She tells People.com, "She should've married him a long time ago. Now she's going to get a ring and fancy thing to remember it all by."
And the actress is already looking forward to Saldana's pre-wedding party: "I want to show up to that bachelorette party. That's gonna be some fun."
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival