Michelle Rodriguez Confirmed Zoe Saldana's Engagement
Zoe Saldana's "Avatar" co-star Michelle Rodriguez has confirmed rumors the actress is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Keith Britton. The 32-year-old beauty has been dating the actor since 2000 and the pair has reportedly become engaged in secret.
But Rodriquez has revealed the rumors are true - and insists she can't believe it took the couple 10 years to take the next step. She tells People.com, "She should've married him a long time ago. Now she's going to get a ring and fancy thing to remember it all by."
And the actress is already looking forward to Saldana's pre-wedding party: "I want to show up to that bachelorette party. That's gonna be some fun."
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role