Michelle Rodriguez Confirmed Zoe Saldana's Engagement
Zoe Saldana's "Avatar" co-star Michelle Rodriguez has confirmed rumors the actress is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Keith Britton. The 32-year-old beauty has been dating the actor since 2000 and the pair has reportedly become engaged in secret.
But Rodriquez has revealed the rumors are true - and insists she can't believe it took the couple 10 years to take the next step. She tells People.com, "She should've married him a long time ago. Now she's going to get a ring and fancy thing to remember it all by."
And the actress is already looking forward to Saldana's pre-wedding party: "I want to show up to that bachelorette party. That's gonna be some fun."
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host