Michelle Rodriguez Confirmed Zoe Saldana's Engagement
Zoe Saldana's "Avatar" co-star Michelle Rodriguez has confirmed rumors the actress is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Keith Britton. The 32-year-old beauty has been dating the actor since 2000 and the pair has reportedly become engaged in secret.
But Rodriquez has revealed the rumors are true - and insists she can't believe it took the couple 10 years to take the next step. She tells People.com, "She should've married him a long time ago. Now she's going to get a ring and fancy thing to remember it all by."
And the actress is already looking forward to Saldana's pre-wedding party: "I want to show up to that bachelorette party. That's gonna be some fun."
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?