Usher and 'The A-Team' Stars Grace New Make Mine Milk Promotion
Usher and the stars of "The A-Team" movie are urging Brits to enjoy more milk in a new advertising campaign. The "Yeah!" hitmaker and actors Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Quinton Jackson and Sharlto Copley have all posed with milk mustaches in the new Make Mine Milk promotion, which is similar to America's famous Got Milk? Ads.
Following in the footsteps of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and singer Pixie Lott, the ad campaign will appear on billboards and on the sides of buses across the U.K. to encourage consumers to rediscover the health benefits of low-fat milk. And Usher insists the white stuff makes him more creative in the studio.
He says, "Milk is music food for sure. It keeps me fresh when I'm recording and helps give me the energy to perform night after night when I'm on tour. You need to look after yourself if you want to stay at number one, so my message to my British fans is: eat right, exercise well and grab a glass of low-fat milk to keep you cool."
The U.K. campaign aims to boost the popularity of low-fat milk after a decline in sales since 2001.
More Usher News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans