Alex Meraz: One Fan Vomited When Seeing Me
The "Twilight" movie series star Alex Meraz was left stunned by a recent encounter with the franchise's devoted fans after one girl vomited in front of him. The vampire movie series attracts hordes of dedicated followers and Meraz, who plays wolfman Paul, has garnered plenty of female attention since he joined the cast for the second outing, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
The 25-year-old actor admits fans often get over-excited when they meet their idols and one encounter left him spattered with vomit. He says, "The worst experience I had with a fan was when one vomited."
The Nicaragua of "The City of Gardens" adds, "Luckily she turned in time and most of it missed me. I hope it was because she was excited to see me and not disgusted."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince