Alex Meraz: One Fan Vomited When Seeing Me
The "Twilight" movie series star Alex Meraz was left stunned by a recent encounter with the franchise's devoted fans after one girl vomited in front of him. The vampire movie series attracts hordes of dedicated followers and Meraz, who plays wolfman Paul, has garnered plenty of female attention since he joined the cast for the second outing, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
The 25-year-old actor admits fans often get over-excited when they meet their idols and one encounter left him spattered with vomit. He says, "The worst experience I had with a fan was when one vomited."
The Nicaragua of "The City of Gardens" adds, "Luckily she turned in time and most of it missed me. I hope it was because she was excited to see me and not disgusted."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked