Alex Meraz: One Fan Vomited When Seeing Me
The "Twilight" movie series star Alex Meraz was left stunned by a recent encounter with the franchise's devoted fans after one girl vomited in front of him. The vampire movie series attracts hordes of dedicated followers and Meraz, who plays wolfman Paul, has garnered plenty of female attention since he joined the cast for the second outing, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
The 25-year-old actor admits fans often get over-excited when they meet their idols and one encounter left him spattered with vomit. He says, "The worst experience I had with a fan was when one vomited."
The Nicaragua of "The City of Gardens" adds, "Luckily she turned in time and most of it missed me. I hope it was because she was excited to see me and not disgusted."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights