Alex Meraz: One Fan Vomited When Seeing Me
The "Twilight" movie series star Alex Meraz was left stunned by a recent encounter with the franchise's devoted fans after one girl vomited in front of him. The vampire movie series attracts hordes of dedicated followers and Meraz, who plays wolfman Paul, has garnered plenty of female attention since he joined the cast for the second outing, "The Twilight Saga's New Moon".
The 25-year-old actor admits fans often get over-excited when they meet their idols and one encounter left him spattered with vomit. He says, "The worst experience I had with a fan was when one vomited."
The Nicaragua of "The City of Gardens" adds, "Luckily she turned in time and most of it missed me. I hope it was because she was excited to see me and not disgusted."
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event