Heading for Marriage, Russell Brand Reportedly Shaves Off His Stubble
Russell Brand is cleaning up his act ahead of his nuptials to pop star Katy Perry - the funnyman has shaved off his trademark stubble and cut his unruly mane of hair. The soon-to-be married couple was spotted in New York vacation spot the Hamptons on Friday, July 2 ahead of America's Fourth of July celebrations.
A source tells WENN the 35-year-old British comedian was sporting a clean-shaven look and was without his shoulder-length strands. The makeover comes ahead of Brand and Perry's impending wedding - they are reportedly set to walk down the aisle in October. The Brit proposed to the "California Gurls" singer on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009, while vacationing in India.
Since dating Perry, Brand has shunned his womanizing ways. He once told Playboy magazine, "When you sleep with loads of women, it becomes a bit pointless and futile. I try to keep my relationship with her close to the chest. It's the first time in my life I've had something I cared about this much and wanted to protect."
More Russell Brand News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince