Heading for Marriage, Russell Brand Reportedly Shaves Off His Stubble
Russell Brand is cleaning up his act ahead of his nuptials to pop star Katy Perry - the funnyman has shaved off his trademark stubble and cut his unruly mane of hair. The soon-to-be married couple was spotted in New York vacation spot the Hamptons on Friday, July 2 ahead of America's Fourth of July celebrations.
A source tells WENN the 35-year-old British comedian was sporting a clean-shaven look and was without his shoulder-length strands. The makeover comes ahead of Brand and Perry's impending wedding - they are reportedly set to walk down the aisle in October. The Brit proposed to the "California Gurls" singer on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009, while vacationing in India.
Since dating Perry, Brand has shunned his womanizing ways. He once told Playboy magazine, "When you sleep with loads of women, it becomes a bit pointless and futile. I try to keep my relationship with her close to the chest. It's the first time in my life I've had something I cared about this much and wanted to protect."
More Russell Brand News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding