Heading for Marriage, Russell Brand Reportedly Shaves Off His Stubble
Russell Brand is cleaning up his act ahead of his nuptials to pop star Katy Perry - the funnyman has shaved off his trademark stubble and cut his unruly mane of hair. The soon-to-be married couple was spotted in New York vacation spot the Hamptons on Friday, July 2 ahead of America's Fourth of July celebrations.
A source tells WENN the 35-year-old British comedian was sporting a clean-shaven look and was without his shoulder-length strands. The makeover comes ahead of Brand and Perry's impending wedding - they are reportedly set to walk down the aisle in October. The Brit proposed to the "California Gurls" singer on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009, while vacationing in India.
Since dating Perry, Brand has shunned his womanizing ways. He once told Playboy magazine, "When you sleep with loads of women, it becomes a bit pointless and futile. I try to keep my relationship with her close to the chest. It's the first time in my life I've had something I cared about this much and wanted to protect."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl