Heading for Marriage, Russell Brand Reportedly Shaves Off His Stubble
Russell Brand is cleaning up his act ahead of his nuptials to pop star Katy Perry - the funnyman has shaved off his trademark stubble and cut his unruly mane of hair. The soon-to-be married couple was spotted in New York vacation spot the Hamptons on Friday, July 2 ahead of America's Fourth of July celebrations.
A source tells WENN the 35-year-old British comedian was sporting a clean-shaven look and was without his shoulder-length strands. The makeover comes ahead of Brand and Perry's impending wedding - they are reportedly set to walk down the aisle in October. The Brit proposed to the "California Gurls" singer on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009, while vacationing in India.
Since dating Perry, Brand has shunned his womanizing ways. He once told Playboy magazine, "When you sleep with loads of women, it becomes a bit pointless and futile. I try to keep my relationship with her close to the chest. It's the first time in my life I've had something I cared about this much and wanted to protect."
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion