Heading for Marriage, Russell Brand Reportedly Shaves Off His Stubble
Russell Brand is cleaning up his act ahead of his nuptials to pop star Katy Perry - the funnyman has shaved off his trademark stubble and cut his unruly mane of hair. The soon-to-be married couple was spotted in New York vacation spot the Hamptons on Friday, July 2 ahead of America's Fourth of July celebrations.
A source tells WENN the 35-year-old British comedian was sporting a clean-shaven look and was without his shoulder-length strands. The makeover comes ahead of Brand and Perry's impending wedding - they are reportedly set to walk down the aisle in October. The Brit proposed to the "California Gurls" singer on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009, while vacationing in India.
Since dating Perry, Brand has shunned his womanizing ways. He once told Playboy magazine, "When you sleep with loads of women, it becomes a bit pointless and futile. I try to keep my relationship with her close to the chest. It's the first time in my life I've had something I cared about this much and wanted to protect."
More Russell Brand News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC