Scissor Sisters Have Wild Time at Glastonbury
The Scissor Sisters booked a day off work following their set at Britain's Glastonbury festival so they could indulge in a wild night of partying which ended in frontman Jake Shears sleeping "under a bench".
The band took to the stage at the famed event last Saturday night, June 26 and thrilled the crowd with a guest appearance from Australian singer Kylie Minogue. And the pop stars made sure they could enjoy the festivities at Glastonbury by taking Sunday, June 27 off - and Shears admits they had a wild time at the event.
He says, "We set a pink X across a day so that we can go out and stay out for 48 hours and go mad. At Glastonbury we partied until 9 A.M. I slept under a bench and then got straight on the bus."
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'