Scissor Sisters Have Wild Time at Glastonbury
The Scissor Sisters booked a day off work following their set at Britain's Glastonbury festival so they could indulge in a wild night of partying which ended in frontman Jake Shears sleeping "under a bench".
The band took to the stage at the famed event last Saturday night, June 26 and thrilled the crowd with a guest appearance from Australian singer Kylie Minogue. And the pop stars made sure they could enjoy the festivities at Glastonbury by taking Sunday, June 27 off - and Shears admits they had a wild time at the event.
He says, "We set a pink X across a day so that we can go out and stay out for 48 hours and go mad. At Glastonbury we partied until 9 A.M. I slept under a bench and then got straight on the bus."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show