Scissor Sisters Have Wild Time at Glastonbury
The Scissor Sisters booked a day off work following their set at Britain's Glastonbury festival so they could indulge in a wild night of partying which ended in frontman Jake Shears sleeping "under a bench".
The band took to the stage at the famed event last Saturday night, June 26 and thrilled the crowd with a guest appearance from Australian singer Kylie Minogue. And the pop stars made sure they could enjoy the festivities at Glastonbury by taking Sunday, June 27 off - and Shears admits they had a wild time at the event.
He says, "We set a pink X across a day so that we can go out and stay out for 48 hours and go mad. At Glastonbury we partied until 9 A.M. I slept under a bench and then got straight on the bus."
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'