Scissor Sisters Have Wild Time at Glastonbury
The Scissor Sisters booked a day off work following their set at Britain's Glastonbury festival so they could indulge in a wild night of partying which ended in frontman Jake Shears sleeping "under a bench".
The band took to the stage at the famed event last Saturday night, June 26 and thrilled the crowd with a guest appearance from Australian singer Kylie Minogue. And the pop stars made sure they could enjoy the festivities at Glastonbury by taking Sunday, June 27 off - and Shears admits they had a wild time at the event.
He says, "We set a pink X across a day so that we can go out and stay out for 48 hours and go mad. At Glastonbury we partied until 9 A.M. I slept under a bench and then got straight on the bus."
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'