Scissor Sisters Have Wild Time at Glastonbury
The Scissor Sisters booked a day off work following their set at Britain's Glastonbury festival so they could indulge in a wild night of partying which ended in frontman Jake Shears sleeping "under a bench".
The band took to the stage at the famed event last Saturday night, June 26 and thrilled the crowd with a guest appearance from Australian singer Kylie Minogue. And the pop stars made sure they could enjoy the festivities at Glastonbury by taking Sunday, June 27 off - and Shears admits they had a wild time at the event.
He says, "We set a pink X across a day so that we can go out and stay out for 48 hours and go mad. At Glastonbury we partied until 9 A.M. I slept under a bench and then got straight on the bus."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death