Olympic Figure Skater Tonya Harding Secretly Gets Married
Disgraced Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding has wed her partner in a secret ceremony. Harding, 39, and 42-year-old Joseph Jens Price were issued a marriage license by Clark County officials in her hometown of Vancouver, Washington on June 23, reports The Columbian newspaper.
Deputy Auditor Karen Updike has confirmed the auditor's office received the signed license on Tuesday, June 29, accompanied by details of the wedding. Price is Harding's third husband. She ended her three year marriage to Jeff Gillooly in 1993, and was briefly married to Michael Smith from 1995 to 1996.
The two-time Olympian was banned from the U.S. Figure Skating Association for life in 1994 for her role in an attack on fellow skater Nancy Kerrigan. Harding's then-husband Gillooly served jail time after allegedly hiring a man to injure Kerrigan's knee before a U.S. championship.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna