Olympic Figure Skater Tonya Harding Secretly Gets Married
Disgraced Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding has wed her partner in a secret ceremony. Harding, 39, and 42-year-old Joseph Jens Price were issued a marriage license by Clark County officials in her hometown of Vancouver, Washington on June 23, reports The Columbian newspaper.
Deputy Auditor Karen Updike has confirmed the auditor's office received the signed license on Tuesday, June 29, accompanied by details of the wedding. Price is Harding's third husband. She ended her three year marriage to Jeff Gillooly in 1993, and was briefly married to Michael Smith from 1995 to 1996.
The two-time Olympian was banned from the U.S. Figure Skating Association for life in 1994 for her role in an attack on fellow skater Nancy Kerrigan. Harding's then-husband Gillooly served jail time after allegedly hiring a man to injure Kerrigan's knee before a U.S. championship.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'