Olympic Figure Skater Tonya Harding Secretly Gets Married
Disgraced Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding has wed her partner in a secret ceremony. Harding, 39, and 42-year-old Joseph Jens Price were issued a marriage license by Clark County officials in her hometown of Vancouver, Washington on June 23, reports The Columbian newspaper.
Deputy Auditor Karen Updike has confirmed the auditor's office received the signed license on Tuesday, June 29, accompanied by details of the wedding. Price is Harding's third husband. She ended her three year marriage to Jeff Gillooly in 1993, and was briefly married to Michael Smith from 1995 to 1996.
The two-time Olympian was banned from the U.S. Figure Skating Association for life in 1994 for her role in an attack on fellow skater Nancy Kerrigan. Harding's then-husband Gillooly served jail time after allegedly hiring a man to injure Kerrigan's knee before a U.S. championship.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce