Olympic Figure Skater Tonya Harding Secretly Gets Married
Disgraced Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding has wed her partner in a secret ceremony. Harding, 39, and 42-year-old Joseph Jens Price were issued a marriage license by Clark County officials in her hometown of Vancouver, Washington on June 23, reports The Columbian newspaper.
Deputy Auditor Karen Updike has confirmed the auditor's office received the signed license on Tuesday, June 29, accompanied by details of the wedding. Price is Harding's third husband. She ended her three year marriage to Jeff Gillooly in 1993, and was briefly married to Michael Smith from 1995 to 1996.
The two-time Olympian was banned from the U.S. Figure Skating Association for life in 1994 for her role in an attack on fellow skater Nancy Kerrigan. Harding's then-husband Gillooly served jail time after allegedly hiring a man to injure Kerrigan's knee before a U.S. championship.
More Tonya Harding News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?