Olympic Figure Skater Tonya Harding Secretly Gets Married
Disgraced Olympic figure skater Tonya Harding has wed her partner in a secret ceremony. Harding, 39, and 42-year-old Joseph Jens Price were issued a marriage license by Clark County officials in her hometown of Vancouver, Washington on June 23, reports The Columbian newspaper.
Deputy Auditor Karen Updike has confirmed the auditor's office received the signed license on Tuesday, June 29, accompanied by details of the wedding. Price is Harding's third husband. She ended her three year marriage to Jeff Gillooly in 1993, and was briefly married to Michael Smith from 1995 to 1996.
The two-time Olympian was banned from the U.S. Figure Skating Association for life in 1994 for her role in an attack on fellow skater Nancy Kerrigan. Harding's then-husband Gillooly served jail time after allegedly hiring a man to injure Kerrigan's knee before a U.S. championship.
More Tonya Harding News
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'